• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    I don't know how much longer people are going to keep putting up with this. I'd sure like to see the crowd come to his rescue and step between him and that out of control bully of a cop.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Once again, we see the real nature of the cops. These are the folks we are trusting with 1.6 billion rounds of ammo and 2,700 armored personnel carriers. Really inspires confidence—about as much as the NYPD and NT state police who are now enforcing the unconstitutional laws Cuomo and Bloomberg pushed into law.

I know, they are not all bad! But the bad ones are so powerful that we can no longer trust them. At least there are still some good sheriffs in Colorado!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    But GUYS! He has a REALLY hard job. He is just doing his job. It's for his safety. Only cops should have guns. They are trained constitutional professionals who don't break any crimes.

He had it coming. He was drunk. He was too tall. He probably did something wrong that they didn't catch him for earlier. Oh, this is only PART of the video, there was another intro where he slugged the cops. He spit on the cops off camera. He was resisting arrest.

Do I have all the bull :poop: excuses covered?

You make me sick.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    It is obvious in the video that the citizen was speaking unkindly to the officer of the law which provided ample justification for the physical restraint of the citizen by the 3 officers to prevent more hurtful words further damaging the ego of the officer(s). What's the problem here?

ticktwrter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Wow! I can tell there are some very anti police people out here. I am sure none of you here have every made an arrest and probably never could handle the stress of the job. I have been a cop for over 22 years and have been in crowds like this. The person being arrested was interfering with a police officer doing his job. Interfering is justification for arrest and when he reached in between the officer and the other person. There is NO justification for resisting arrest. Had the crowd jumped in it would have elevated to possibly justifying deadly force by the officers. Swing on me and I guarantee I will use the necessary force to arrest you.

Top Bottom