• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    he suspect crashed near 82nd Street and Bash Road, jumped out of his car, and pointed a TEC-9 gun at firefighters. He then reportedly dropped his gun, and took off his shirt, then drove off and crashed into a couple other vehicles.

cocaine is a helluva drug.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I drove through probably 20 minutes after this and there was a TON of police activity. I guess people take a shirtless man pointing a Tec-9 pretty seriously.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I can laugh at the situation now knowing that nobody was hurt. Pretty disturbing anyway.

Channel 6-2 (broadcast tv) had a soundbite from a bystander in a silly scarf. He said "he wished he had his pistol with him 'cause he has a 'permit' and would had something for him."
    I can kind of understand he was keyed up after the incident, but he sounded like a db anyhow.

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    to be fair, crashing your car, getting out and pointing your tec-9 at me is likely going to get you a nasty case of lead poisoning...just sayin....

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh hell yes, CatHerder. But the guy on tv sounded like an angry man that enjoys showtunes and sips cosmopolitans. Angry like someone cancelled a Cher concert. (Not that there's anything wrong with that).
    You'll see him if you watch the 6o'clock news.

Mr Clean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just missed seeing it happen...

I was in the area this morning for work, and let me tell you the police presence was big and getting bigger. They apprehended the suspect and the last few killed their lights as they got near the scene....the ambulances were posted about 100-150 yds away, and the cruisers were rolling in from east and west using both sides of the divided roadway. It was nice to see a strong show from IMPD.:rockwoot:

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I'm shocked he didn't get that lead poisoning. Pointing a gun at an EMT is effectively the same thing as pointing a gun at police officer.

Top Bottom