• ...and so much more!
  • minx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    SW Indiana
    I say legit.

That is what happens when you pull to threaten, and then start to talk. Talk first or not at all. Life in near death circumstances - draw fire. <--- note period. IN this case I see no "near death". Screaming, arguing is a waste of time. Speak softly and carry a big stick. If he said, "my you are a sexy man, can I have your phone number" or "I'm sorry can i buy you a beer." This would have ended differently. :buddies::buddies::buddies:Wisdom does begin and end with a pink slip of paper.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I don't care how mad someone gets, I doubt there is anyone out there who is willing to stand directly in front of the business end of a gun with a guy holding it and waving it around like that with his finger on the bang switch.

Fake.

brownhornet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Mishawaka, IN
    I say fake.

What kind of retard tries to get into a fist fight while tying up one of his hands with a cellphone filming it? Now that it's making the rounds on the internet there will be a big stink about it and the police will have to investigate. The cars license plate was clear as day and it will probably come out that they're friends or some wanna-be-famous-youtube people making a video for views.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Seems more like what the motorcyclist said, "a p***y with a gun"!
    one of those that carry without one in the chamber, wave it at people when traffic gets hairy, probably never shot a gun in his life!
    Great trigger discipline, by the way!

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I had this exact thing happen to me once. I was about 18-19 years old and my older buddy was with me. We were heading hunting and a guy crossed the center line and about hit us, I called him a name using his mother in it....and he slammed on the brakes and backed up. I jumped out to fight like men and the sissy pulled a gun like a little weasel. He stuck it to my forehead and asked me what I was gonna do now...about that time my buddy stepped up, shoved me to the side and leaned his head against the guys gun. He looked the guy in the eyes and said "you best start shooting" and he hit this guy so hard it broke his jaw...he dropped his gun, punched the gas forgetting his car was still in reverse....his car went out into US 36 and a car swerved into median to miss him. The guy then put it in drive and tried running over us as he left. His downfall was his courage...and his name tag. We went to sheriffs office and they went to his place of employment and arrested him. My buddy was about 6'11" and 350 pounds of badness......he told me later that I was young, had a child and he would have died before he let that guy hurt me.

That was 30 years ago and I have always remembered that......and I bet the fella that pulled the gun has as well.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Two guys standing in front of psycho with gun? Possibly real, more likely not. Where's the cop they keep saying is right there? The psycho seems a bit too relaxed in his movements and facial expression. I vote fake.

Top Bottom