Man Sentenced for Hiring a Hitman to Murder at Least a Dozen People.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I am thankful for many things. Add to the list that I didn't have to go to my school with the name "Dongwook"

1243707081-Chinese_8a0de3_304623.gif

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Ooooh, I remember this guy. Huge story in Bloomington at the time.

Of course he was let off easy and then screwed it up. He's a lunatic and this is Bloomington.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Seems unless you work for the mob or something, it’s a real pain in the tukus to find a quality hitman.

That dentist down in Florida, Adelson, hired a couple guys who got caught within a year or so. About another eight years to run it back to Adelson, but they did and his mom has now joined him in the clink. It’s possible his sister and dad will follow.

We had a veterinarian and a doctor in Houston try to hire a hitman to dispose of their respective ex-husband and ex-girlfriend; at first, the middleman just strung them along to milk cash from them, and eventually the doc’s own bond bailsman turned them in.

Another dude recently tried to hire his Uber driver to find him a hitman and set up a date or the Uber driver would drive her out to be killed. Uber driver recorded the conversations.

Woman in Michigan got nine years for trying to hire a hitman through a rent-a-hitman website. Yes there is such a website. Guy started it as a lark/gag, then started getting serious inquiries. If you sign up and asked for and indicate you’re serious, he puts you in contact with one of his “operatives,” which turn out to be your local police department. Several potential murders have been avoided.

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap was just a song. I guess if you want a job done right you gotta do it yourself.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Seems unless you work for the mob or something, it’s a real pain in the tukus to find a quality hitman.

That dentist down in Florida, Adelson, hired a couple guys who got caught within a year or so. About another eight years to run it back to Adelson, but they did and his mom has now joined him in the clink. It’s possible his sister and dad will follow.

We had a veterinarian and a doctor in Houston try to hire a hitman to dispose of their respective ex-husband and ex-girlfriend; at first, the middleman just strung them along to milk cash from them, and eventually the doc’s own bond bailsman turned them in.

Another dude recently tried to hire his Uber driver to find him a hitman and set up a date or the Uber driver would drive her out to be killed. Uber driver recorded the conversations.

Woman in Michigan got nine years for trying to hire a hitman through a rent-a-hitman website. Yes there is such a website. Guy started it as a lark/gag, then started getting serious inquiries. If you sign up and asked for and indicate you’re serious, he puts you in contact with one of his “operatives,” which turn out to be your local police department. Several potential murders have been avoided.

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap was just a song. I guess if you want a job done right you gotta do it yourself.
    ...and you gotta remember to shave hair and pull teeth as they are hard on the hog's stomach.

Top Bottom