• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    I'd like to think this could only happen in Canada, but seriously, WTF? Masked men were throwing molotav cocktails at his house while he was inside, and he is arrested for going outside with a gun and firing a few rounds to scare them off. It looks like even Canada now wants a version of the castle doctrine. Or maybe they have it right, and this is the "rational gun control" Pelosi, Clinton, and Obama are trying to bring us.:noway:

Man faces jail after protecting home from masked attackers | Features | National Post

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Ya wanna **** a Canadian off? Tell him the truth. They like to talk about being an independant nation, etc... In truth a lot of them are wanna be brits. They get a little money, what do they do? Move to London so they can kiss the queen's backside whenever she requires.
    I understand Britain is a huge cultural influence in Canada, in truth the same is true here. But, if you're going to talk about being independant, then do it. Don't just swallow the Home Secretary's line of BS.

Colonel_Failure

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Wow. I couldn't really tell from the video when he started firing, but it seemed like he confronted BG1 right before they started lobbing cocktails at the dogs.

If that were my house there would be at least one dead/wounded BG. And they sure as hell wouldn't have been able to toss 5 more fire bombs. It sucks that he's getting these weak gun charges thrown at him as well, but I'm not sure I'd want this guy to be my hunting-safety instructor.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This is the face of gun control. When the government becomes obsessed with gun control, there is no end. To the government, a person throwing molitov cocktails at a home is less of a threat than someone willing to defend that home with a gun. A person that throws firebombs at dogs is better on the street than a person with a gun. It's a sick mentality and speaks of a government that views people as subjects to be controlled instead of citizens to be served.

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    People firebombing a house...... things like this make me wish claymores were part of a legal security system.

Top Bottom