• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    A manhunt is under way for several suspects involved in the shooting of a pregnant teller during a bank robbery on Indianapolis' east side Tuesday morning.

The incident happened at around 9:30 am at the Huntington National Bank located 2030 North Post Road. According to Indianapolis Metro police Lt. Jeff Duhamell, the woman was in shot in the lower abdomen. The victim was conscious but in serious condition when she was taken from the scene to Methodist Hospital, where she was about to undergo surgery. Police said the victim is five months pregnant with twins.

Police are searching for the robber, described as black male, 6' 2", approximately 215 pounds. He was last seen wearing a hat and mask, black leather coat, and blue jeans. Police said he also wore sunglasses, teal surgical gloves, and was carrying a Tec-9 semiautomatic gun. Other males were believed to be in another vehicle connected to the incident. Their descriptions were not immediately available.

Stay tuned for updates hourly on Newstalk 1430, WXNT-AM.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Amazing... simply amazing what kind of scum are out there these days! I hope the teller and her babies are going to be ok!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This is something the anti's will never understand. They think that all people are basically good and can solve their differences if they just sit down and talk about it over coffee. They have no comprehension of the sheer mind-boggling depths of evil of which humans are capable. They actually believe that getting rid of guns will suddenly cause thousands of years of human history to evaporate and turn our world into a shining happy Utopia.

I hope they catch this son of a bitch and give him everything he deserves.

Mini-14

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    New Palestine,In
    This is something the anti's will never understand. They think that all people are basically good and can solve their differences if they just sit down and talk about it over coffee. They have no comprehension of the sheer mind-boggling depths of evil of which humans are capable. They actually believe that getting rid of guns will suddenly cause thousands of years of human history to evaporate and turn our world into a shining happy Utopia.

I hope they catch this son of a bitch and give him everything he deserves.

:cheers:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    This guy robs a bank and decides to shoot the pregnant lady in the stomach? :xmad: I hope this "man" hunt leads to the death of this scum bag.

Agreed...and I doubt it was an errant round to the lower abdomin. That POS was trying to kill the woman and her babies period. :xmad:

Thoughts and prayers go out to the woman and her family.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I was listening to the "news" in the car, and it sounds like the Teller is in serious to critical condition. Her unborn children were not hit with the shot which is good news.

The FBI, and police from neighboring counties have all joined the manhunt it sounds like.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Nope..... being shot and killed is too good for this kind of trash imho.

[Viking heritage]Now, having each limb removed one joint at a time.... Might come closer.[/Viking heritage]

again I agree :thumbsup: I don't come from Viking heritage, but I agree with Lars. Death is the easy way out for that POS.

What I would like to see next in the break news headlines...."Manhunt concludes with suspect being detained by a licensed gun owning local citizen showing courage and restraint. The local citizen is the one wearing a dark blue INGO cap, film at 6pm"

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    What I would like to see next in the break news headlines...."Manhunt concludes with suspect being detained by a licensed gun owning local citizen showing courage and restraint. The local citizen is the one wearing a dark blue INGO cap, film at 6pm"

More likely, the news will go with "Armed vigilante detains innocent suspect in bank robbery misunderstanding"

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    Hopefully--- respectful, upstanding, lawabiding citizen, armed with a legally carried firearm assisted the local law inforcement community by dispatching the suspect after being shot at. Man (woman) in the dark blue INGO cap returned fire and shot and killed suspect. Honor ceremony at 7:00

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    I go only into my local bank, and I am always armed.

At the ATM, I look around really well before and after I stop my vehicle.

Oh yeah; I'm armed then as well...............

Bank robbery is tough to get away with. Like to see this shooter caught really quick .................

Top Bottom