$5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult​

INDSIM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Looking forward to the show this coming weekend! I've never been, anyone know how the turnout usually is? We will have our firearms training simulator there!

LeftEyeBill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Grant Co.
    I live in that area, I'll have to go check that out. I've wondered why we haven't had a gun show in Marion for a long time now. Glad to here that we have one coming up soon. :)

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Looking forward to the show this coming weekend! I've never been, anyone know how the turnout usually is? We will have our firearms training simulator there!
    Can't speculate on the number of tables/vendors but since it in the old Sears building it has the potential to be a large show. As far as customer turnout goes most of the shows I've been to since the 1st of the year have been packed.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I dont live to far from Marion.. and sad to say I have not been to a gun and kite show or a gun and knife show in a long time... BUT I am planning to go anyone else around Grant County going?? Tim

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    The last show I was at wasn't packed. Seems its slowing down. While busy yes but not packed. Even the 1500 wasn't packed from what I was told.
    Is like to go but already have plans both days

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I live in that area, I'll have to go check that out. I've wondered why we haven't had a gun show in Marion for a long time now. Glad to here that we have one coming up soon. :)
    The building the show was previously held in became unavailable and it took a while to find a different building. Hoping for a good turnout!

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Met INDSIM tonight. Seems like good people, didn't get to try out the simulator yet but I hope our fellow INGO'ers will come out and support him.

LeftEyeBill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Grant Co.
    Well, I went and checked out the show this afternoon and bought a couple ammo boxes to store my reloads in. It was a fairly nice show, but not a whole lot that I saw to get overly excited about. It's a new show and just getting started. I hope they can find a place to have it again next year or even sooner, and it keeps growing and growing. It kind of reminded me of the Tipton show, only a bit smaller. A lot better selection of firearms then I figured they would have, but sadly the prices were about where I figured they would be. Overall I'd give the show a grade of a B... I may be just a bit generous with that grade, but being a new show I don't want to be too picky, or sound like I'm putting it down in any way. If nothing else it was a fun time kill, and only cost five bucks at the door. :)

LeftEyeBill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Grant Co.
    Any AR Uppers at the show? Thinking of driving up tomorrow to check it out.

Can't say I remember seeing any, but then again I really wasn't looking for any. I do remember seeing some AR's at various tables, and a table full of AR accessories like grips, stocks, fore ends and so on. Sorry can't really say for sure. Maybe someone else will know.

andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    Any AR Uppers at the show? Thinking of driving up tomorrow to check it out.

Can't say I remember seeing any, but then again I really wasn't looking for any. I do remember seeing some AR's at various tables, and a table full of AR accessories like grips, stocks, fore ends and so on. Sorry can't really say for sure. Maybe someone else will know.

I actually saw quite a few today. I don't remember the prices though. Sorry.

I was not too impressed with the turn outs. Mcgalliards had the one of the biggest tables, but I didn't even stop by there. Not a fan.
    :twocents:

sporty_live

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I actually saw quite a few today. I don't remember the prices though. Sorry.

I was not too impressed with the turn outs. Mcgalliards had the one of the biggest tables, but I didn't even stop by there. Not a fan.
    :twocents:

Thanks, sounds like it may be worth a trip up to take a look around. I agree on the McGalliards comment, will be bypassing their table as well.

Top Bottom