• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    the relationship between the two depends on how much sex they have some have little, some have alot. if your marriage is sexless then you must have the life of al bundy off of the show married with children. im married and i jump on it all the time where as some women in a marriage act as a repellent for the man not to come home.

agreed totally

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    the relationship between the two depends on how much sex they have some have little, some have alot. if your marriage is sexless then you must have the life of al bundy off of the show married with children. im married and i jump on it all the time where as some women in a marriage act as a repellent for the man not to come home.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc]YouTube - Applause[/ame]

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I know couples who have kids that are maniacs. hasnt slowed them down. I think some people just shouldnt get married and just deserve to be alone with themselves the rest of their lives because they have no understanding that marriage is supposed to be give and take.

this ^^^

You guys wouldn't believe me if I told you how often we do it.

sigh..I'm sure most of us don't want to know but did ya have to throw that out there? Now the curiosity's up......:cool:

Marriage is like War...

That sir is an epic, rep worthy quote!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I love being married a hundred times more than what I did when I was single. I waited until marriage; so did my wife. My love for her wouldn't have changed if she hadn't waited but the experience would have been different.

If people complain about hating their wives or relationship or lack of sex, it isn't necessarily the institution of marriage to blame... sometimes the wrong people just get married.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I love being married a hundred times more than what I did when I was single. I waited until marriage; so did my wife. My love for her wouldn't have changed if she hadn't waited but the experience would have been different.

If people complain about hating their wives or relationship or lack of sex, it isn't necessarily the institution of marriage to blame... sometimes the wrong people just get married.

Exactly! If more people realized that there are different types of love and not all of them equal getting married, the divorce rate would be lower (and yes, that includes me)

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t741eqLMMQ]YouTube - Family Guy Dwayne Johnson The Rock simulates sex scene[/ame]

Top Bottom