• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This two-hour ordeal took place in New Haven, Connecticut. DEA teamed up with local police to execute a raid on a local strip club. They wore masks and used a battering ram to break down the door. One arrest was made, and it wasn't even the person they were looking for.

So, how would it sit with you, if you were there? If you were sitting there minding your own business, and the next thing you know you are laying on the floor, handcuffed with rifles pointed at you, detained for the next two hours?

Gotta get them illegal plants... no sacrifice is too much. :xmad:

Strip club patrons caught up in raid on New Haven's St. John Street

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Just make sure you have the presence of mind to tell the difference between a drug raid and armed robbery. Strip clubs have LOADS of loose cash floating around in them. Your senses need to be sharp.

If you defend yourself from the wrong guys, you will be in deep.
    If you flinch and don't react during a real robbery, you will be dead.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Hey, at least it wasn't one of those "8 month" investigations on massage parlors where the cop gets a handy. If you are ashamed of what you are doing, your conscience will dictate that you cover your face.

Last edited:

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Parts of it don't sound to bad rearranged. Laying down handcuffed to some strippers for two hours. Oh yeah!

Sorry, I don't get out much.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    rep

you know the cops just didn't want to pay the cover charge
    :D

use to always be IPD cops that hung out in the back hallway of the red garter and flirted with the girls etc, every night as they came down stairs. I guess its against their policy for a indy cop to enter those kind of establishments on duty without being on official business. and there wasn't anything official about those guys business either.

Loco179

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    The sheer amount of cash it took to "stage" this raid is staggering. Think of it! We are flipping the bill for this nonsense!

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    use to always be IPD cops that hung out in the back hallway of the red garter and flirted with the girls etc, every night as they came down stairs. I guess its against their policy for a indy cop to enter those kind of establishments on duty without being on official business. and there wasn't anything official about those guys business either.

Wasn't there some sort of bribery scandal involving one of Brad's clubs?

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    This two-hour ordeal took place in New Haven, Connecticut. DEA teamed up with local police to execute a raid on a local strip club. They wore masks and used a battering ram to break down the door. One arrest was made, and it wasn't even the person they were looking for.

So, how would it sit with you, if you were there? If you were sitting there minding your own business, and the next thing you know you are laying on the floor, handcuffed with rifles pointed at you, detained for the next two hours?

Gotta get them illegal plants... no sacrifice is too much. :xmad:

Strip club patrons caught up in raid on New Haven's St. John Street

I'd ask if I could lay on my side until the boner goes down. It's a strip club for crying out loud.

Top Bottom