• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    :xmad:
    The handwriting is on the wall. When our rights are gone, every one of you who votes Democrat from this moment forward will be accountable.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-Men! A-Men!!!!! Dem, Lib, Progs.... It will be at YOUR feet....... :xmad:

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I'm not a big AR guy, but this makes me want to buy one just for the sake of irritating Massachusetts.

I don't think it's time for a civil war either, but a national divorce? I'd support that. The red states get to keep the guns, and the blue states get to keep all the spoiled turds that don't want to work. I think it's time we saw other people. It's not me, it's you.

I really don't want to share a "free" country with these idiots anymore.

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    I'm not a big AR guy, but this makes me want to buy one just for the sake of irritating Massachusetts.

I don't think it's time for a civil war either, but a national divorce? I'd support that. The red states get to keep the guns, and the blue states get to keep all the spoiled turds that don't want to work. I think it's time we saw other people. It's not me, it's you.

Get em now while they're cheap.......

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    Now MA just has to define 'copy' or 'duplicate' correctly. Being as 'copy' is the same as the original, not like the original.

I guess that depends on "what is, is".

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Massachusetts banned assault weapons 18 years ago. In 2015 alone, however, the state says nearly 10,000 “copycat” guns were sold. The Attorney General’s office says a “copycat” gun is substantially similar to a banned gun in its configuration and interchangeable parts, but has some minor tweaks so they can be marketed as legal.

The directive specifically outlines two tests to determine what constitutes a “copy” or “duplicate” of a prohibited weapon. If a gun’s operating system is essentially the same as that of a banned weapon, or if the gun has components that are interchangeable with those of a banned weapon, it’s a “copy” or “duplicate,” and it is illegal. Assault weapons prohibited under our laws cannot be altered in any way to make their sale or possession legal in Massachusetts.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I love how he says that removing the prohibited features that they use to define an "assault weapon" from an AR clone does not make it any less deadly.

So he is admitting that these prohibite features do nothing to make guns more or less dangerous, thus their entire law is based on banning things that merely LOOK scary.

CHALLENGE: design the scariest ****ING rifle that fully complies with their stupid law. Put crap on it that does nothing but makes it look scary. Levers, buttons, things that flip up... make it give this AG a fit.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven

You should look at what states take in vs pay federal tax dollars

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I love how he says that removing the prohibited features that they use to define an "assault weapon" from an AR clone does not make it any less deadly.

So he is admitting that these prohibite features do nothing to make guns more or less dangerous, thus their entire law is based on banning things that merely LOOK scary.

CHALLENGE: design the scariest ****ING rifle that fully complies with their stupid law. Put crap on it that does nothing but makes it look scary. Levers, buttons, things that flip up... make it give this AG a fit.

There was a gun called the CM-55 that California banned by name well over 20 years ago...it was literally a scary looking single shot shotgun. History repeats itself, only the names and details change.

Item:9514388 Component Metal Products CM-55 Single Barrel 12 Gauge Shotgun In Box For Sale at GunAuction.com

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK

cerebus85

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Perhaps we should look towards Australia and how its gun control was implemented. They had a very proud gun culture until the port Arthur massacre. The saving grace in American is that we cling to our firearms as part of our beliefs. Our country was literally founded on a very few people who literally "had enough." We still cling to that culture today, with the only exception being we don't quite know when enough will be enough for the next time. And statistically we would be about do for something. I hope not. But little nibbles from our freedom eventually end up being a big ragged bite.

Top Bottom