• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • singlemalt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Frankfort
    I'm not a big AR guy, but this makes me want to buy one just for the sake of irritating Massachusetts.

I don't think it's time for a civil war either, but a national divorce? I'd support that. The red states get to keep the guns, and the blue states get to keep all the spoiled turds that don't want to work. I think it's time we saw other people. It's not me, it's you.

I really don't want to share a "free" country with these idiots anymore.

Maybe we could split the country in half. I'd even let them choose, west of the Mississippi or east of it. Those of us that believe in liberty would no doubt be prosperous on whichever side we ended up with.
    May

nailknocker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    I'm all for Massachusetts imposing total gun ban, including the police, disband the national guard and turn all the former armory's into Starbucks. Then in the dark of night Pennsylvania could invade unopposed, capture all of the supporters of this silliness, load them into boxcars, ship them to Philly where they would all spend eternity sweeping the parking lot at Independence Hall and polishing the Liberty Bell.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Maybe we could split the country in half. I'd even let them choose, west of the Mississippi or east of it. Those of us that believe in liberty would no doubt be prosperous on whichever side we ended up with.
    May

I'd rather they move somewhere else. People came here to get away from Europe. I'd rather they didn't bring it here.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Yes, but I don't want to be the test case.
    I'd like to watch it and eat some popcorn though!
    Intersting that MA gave S&W the tax breaks they wanted to remain in the commonwealth.....

FWIW about 1/4 of the state legislature signed a letter telling her that she exceeded her authority.

I don't think you would have to be a "test case" by actual definition. If you could prove that she substantially burdened your second amendment right, let's say by you wanting a rifle that was illegal in the state (IE any AR), then you SHOULD be able to take that fight to the courts.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The gun manufacturer harassment continues. She's a BIG proponent of manufacturer liability and if they can't get anything done through legislation on a national level then she's gonna try her damndest to do whatever she can to harass manufacturers using her political office. She wants to make it a public health issue.

2 gun makers sue to halt AG?s product-safety investigation - The Boston Globe

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The gun manufacturer harassment continues. She's a BIG proponent of manufacturer liability and if they can't get anything done through legislation on a national level then she's gonna try her damndest to do whatever she can to harass manufacturers using her political office. She wants to make it a public health issue.

2 gun makers sue to halt AG?s product-safety investigation - The Boston Globe

Came here to post this too.

Apparently since Glocks go bang when someone pulls the trigger, it's a safety issue.

The comments to the article are almost as bad as the witch hunt this woman is on. So sad to see what's happened to Massachusetts.

marmion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Just remember, no one is coming for your guns. I mean they'll outlaw the most popular ones, incrementally ban magazines of different capacities, have approved lists of what you can buy (so evil Glock 19s in FDE cannot be sold, but all black Glock 19s are good to go), ban rifles based on cosmetic features, place taxes on ammunition, require a background check on any transfer of a firearm (even between two people at the range, or crossing an obstacle while hunting), require separate ID cards to buy ammunition, push gun stores out of business, attempt to pass laws to prevent children learning how to safely handle a firearm, ignore the EPA and claim that ranges are polluting ground water, mandate training but make it all but impossible to obtain, place a poll tax on the exercise of your rights, ban firearm ownership by those who need assistance managing their personal finances, demand the ability to strip you of your rights by placing you on a secret government list with no hope of due process, and demand mandatory confiscation under a "buy back" program (in spite of the fact that the state never owned these guns to begin with) that pays 1/10th of the value of the firearm. But no one is coming for your guns.

This is genius.

Top Bottom