Massive DNC money laundering happening in Indiana.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    A friend's wife worked for a catering company in 2008. She worked a Hillary Clinton fund raiser (the year she lost the primary to Obama) at a very wealthy person's home (the kind of person that can afford to own a professional sports team).
    The wife received a thank you letter from the Clinton campaign for her $2000 donation. My friend contacted the campaign to explain that she hadn't donated and the campaign staffer said that they had a mix up between lists of donors and authorized persons on the property and wanted that letter back REALLY badly. Some of wife's catering co-workers also received same letter.
    Can't say that there really was a mix up and I can't say that there really was a false list of donors made. But I've always had my own opinion on the matter.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    "Oh, I'm sure it was an honest mistake. Common names and crossed up accounting. Nothing nefarious going on I'm sure..."

The GOP knows about it. They are allowing it to happen. Nothing is being done.
    You know why right? That's so the cat isn't let out of the bag and they can continue doing the same thing.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Seen James O'Keefe OMG(O'Keefe Media Group) last month interviewing older Dems on the east coast who gave campaign donations of say $500 only one time.He pulled the contribution records and it showed $30.000
    plus given in small increments under their name.He found multiple people in the same area which it had happened to. None had given more than $500 ever. It was also Act Blue.

Top Bottom