• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I just looked at the Indy map, if I stay around the downtown W. 16th street area tomorrow it would save me alot of back tracking mileage. Is there anything to do at MCFG around 1pm or is that waaaay to early to be showing up for FNS?

Oh and please don't shoot me, I may look like a zombie at that time of day...but I'm not.

I'll be looking for the dark blue INGO hats, as I'll probably have mine on as well. :thumbsup:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    If you can hit a 5" plate at 15 yrds your gonna have a blast. I'll be looking for the hat :)

That is what I'll need help with. I can shoot fine. But I've never shot at an "event" like this.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I just looked at the Indy map, if I stay around the downtown W. 16th street area tomorrow it would save me alot of back tracking mileage. Is there anything to do at MCFG around 1pm or is that waaaay to early to be showing up for FNS?

Oh and please don't shoot me, I may look like a zombie at that time of day...but I'm not.

I'll be looking for the dark blue INGO hats, as I'll probably have mine on as well. :thumbsup:

I will be there some time tomorrow to do a little warm up. I can make it around 1:00 if you'd like to meet there. I only live about 15 minutes away.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I may not be able to get there this month. My work schedule is crazy. If I do get to shoot, it'll be right at the last second. If I can't get there in time to shoot, I'll at least hang with you guys like Craig did last month. Maybe even shoot the side match....

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    to the guys intending upon arriving early; The club is a closed club except for the event. There is a locked gate upon the drive, you would need a member to meet up with you to let you in, and pay the $5.00 guest fee to shoot prior to the event. Just FYI.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    ill be rock'n the PUNISHER shirt, hope to see all of you there!

what division will each of you be shootin in?:popcorn2:

ill prolly do Limited or Production.. Glock 22

Last edited:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I just finished a 14 hour workday and feel like crap. Guess I'll try making the next FNS or Atlanta. Good luck to those INGO members competing tonight. :draw: :thumbsup:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    It was pouring here in Fishers when I was about to leave. I checked the website and it said "weather permitting" for Fri Night Steel. I need to know for sure if this thing is going on rain or shine before I drive across town during rush hour.

I hope to make the next one.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    i went down.. it was alot of fun!

they said that it goes on almost no matter what the weather is doing. we were under a roof'd area the whole time... its a great place to go shooting

Top Bottom