• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    "...allowing guns in city parks would make people feel less secure..." Well, HE'S outa here next election!! Only rapists, stalkers, muggers and their ilk would feel "less secure", IMHO. The article says Ballard spent "23 years in the Marine Corps", as if that has any weight!! Congressman Murtha is a retired Marine. Gomer "fudge-p.." Pyle is an honorary Marine. There are shades. I LIKE Gunny Ermy, even tho' his "title" is honorary! He IS an authentic Marine. Express your opinion at: INDYSTAR.COM/NEWS. Seems to me that ALL my Constitutional rights go with me anywhere in the U.S. (There are notable exceptions, but city parks is not one of those.) Pat.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Typical anti gun owner mindset.

Needs to be relieved of his duties at the next election.

WaltherFan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    EM69XX aka Fishers
    I did a quick google search on “monon trail attacks” and show several pages of result like the below:
    INDIANAPOLIS -- Two teens were arrested Friday hours after a 62-year-old man was beaten and robbed along the Monon Trail.
    The man was riding his bicycle just north of East 54th Street when he was jumped by two teens, said Sgt. Paul Thompson.
    The teens beat the man and then stole his cell phone, cash and debit card, police said

This was July of last year. It’s apparent the mayor doesn’t know what’s going in his own city.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom