• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It's not enough that they make Chicago a hellhole of anti-2A nonsense, now Rahm Emmanuel wants the entire state of Illinois to register their handguns with the state. Of course there'll be a hefty fee associated with it and your registration has to be renewed (at a cost) every 5 years. Not only do they get to know exactly where all the handguns are, they get to make money from the gun owners in Illinois. That always sweetens the pot for politicians. Let the state make some moolah and everyone's happy. I really feel for the people in Illinois.

Emanuel to push for state-wide handgun registry | WBEZ

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Dear Illinois,

The free State of Indiana will gladly remove the guns from your state so you don't have to pay the fees. Just let me know and I will be happy to give you the address of my FFL.

Just doing our neighborly duty and helping out.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    rham is one of the biggest statist pigs of them all. I wonder if he will also be banning his security detail from carrying firearms.

Oh wait... that's right.... the laws of those like rham and his ilk are for the citizens; not those like rham and his ilk.

All animals are created equal; but some are more equal than others.

Hey rham.....

Pucker up rrrreeeeeeaaaaaaalllll big and KMA.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    just another attempt at a new source of revenue for a state that is broke.

^This!
    IL also just approved new speeding camera's in Chicago for "children's safety" but with a $13 Billion deficit (JAN 2011) and growing they need every new source of revenue to stay afloat.

-Jedi

salemons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NorthWest Indiana
    If Illinois goes broke and declares bankrupacy can Indiana use some of our surplus money to buy it real cheap? If we own it we can run it as we want. Kick out the people in charge and replace them with Indiana people. Would take a lot of fixin but might be worth the trouble.

Last edited:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    If Illinois goes broke and declares bankrupacy can Indiana use some of our surplus money to but it real cheap? If we own it we can run it as we want. Kick out the people in charge and replace them with Indiana people. Would take a lot of fixin but might be worth the trouble.

Can we run it as a protectorate or something so Chicagoans can't vote here?

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    We'll buy everything south of of the line from Moline to Danville. Wisconsin can have everything else.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    This is funny. Not "ha ha" funny but Twilight Zone" funny. The parallels are there, IMO.

Rahm needs a new set of laws to prevent gun trafficking into his city.

"A statewide gun registry is key in helping solve Chicago crimes that involve handguns from outside the city, and would also help crack down on gun trafficking, Emanuel is expected to argue Thursday."

This is the exact same tactic, albeit on a smaller scale that he perpetrated in the White House.

According to the current regime in the executive branch, we need new gun laws to prevent the illegal gun trafficking into Mexico. When will he manufacture a crisis like "Fast and Furious" to get his agenda adopted for Illinois?

I guess he probably won't need to.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    One step forward, two steps back. They probably couldn't afford the chicago handgun registration system. So, they need all the states handguns registered to recoup the costs.

I'm so glad I decided to move to Indiana:rockwoot:.

:wallbash: I still drive there every weekday for work though.

Last edited:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Dear Illinois,

The free State of Indiana will gladly remove the guns from your state so you don't have to pay the fees. Just let me know and I will be happy to give you the address of my FFL.

Just doing our neighborly duty and helping out.

I'll add on to the letter.

Dear hard-working gun owning residents of Illinois,

Come to Indiana, we have no FOID cards, your gun rights will be much much stronger. Indianapolis politicians do not run the entire state. Just come over here and vote the correct way.

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Elections have consequences. Chicago got what they voted for, including the dead voters. Unfortunately, not surprising Butt Head is trying to expand his sphere of influence and power. There are still a lot of good citizens in Illinois, but the only long term fix is for that State to go belly up.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    When did that jack-boot become governor???

Chicago mayors, being head of the Chicago mob, automatically control the state. Emanuel has demonstrated that he is every bit as bad as his criminal predecessor. He is unlikely to be indicted, so Illinois gets to suffer him for at least another 20 years. Sadly, there are a lot of fine folks living outside of the Chicago mess that have to put up with this.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ^This!
    IL also just approved new speeding camera's in Chicago for "children's safety" but with a $13 Billion deficit (JAN 2011) and growing they need every new source of revenue to stay afloat.

-Jedi

YUP this "school zone" cameras will be placed near schools, but will be recording until 10pm every day. How many schools remain open until 10pm every day? Wanna bet that most of tickets generated from those cameras come at times when no children are present.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    So he's clearly learned a thing or two from Daily. I keep telling myself eventually federal law will mean something there.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Elections have consequences. Chicago got what they voted for, including the dead voters. Unfortunately, not surprising Butt Head is trying to expand his sphere of influence and power. There are still a lot of good citizens in Illinois, but the only long term fix is for that State to go belly up.

Haha. Rat Emmanuel wasn't elected, he was coronated.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So he's clearly learned a thing or two from Daily. I keep telling myself eventually federal law will mean something there.

I keep hoping federal law (The Constitution of the United States of America) would return to commiefornia, but it appears federal law doesn't apply to every state or area of this "union".

Top Bottom