• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Evidently he is isolated enough in life that, even through his tearful confession to his wife and kid(s), he didn't realize that most people didn't believe his denials.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I think it should be left completely up to the league to handle this, Congress has absolutely no business having him testify.
    If the league wants to allow steroids, then why is it the business of anyone else?

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I think it should be left completely up to the league to handle this, Congress has absolutely no business having him testify.
    If the league wants to allow steroids, then why is it the business of anyone else?

I used to feel the same way about congress getting involved in steroid investigations, BCS/college football tournament, and other unimportant crap, but I have come to realize that if they spend all their time on unimportant crap, then they will hav less time to screw up the rest of the country.

I am only half joking.

JCA1776

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I used to feel the same way about congress getting involved in steroid investigations, BCS/college football tournament, and other unimportant crap, but I have come to realize that if they spend all their time on unimportant crap, then they will hav less time to screw up the rest of the country.

I am only half joking.

:+1: My thoughts exactly, only I'm NOT joking! :D

Personally, I would double all of their pay if they would just go home and stay there!

Top Bottom