• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I WISH I would have gotten the pic here in my hood of a Dodge Neon with a chicken coop on top of it. I'm sure they weren't going far...but damn it was amazing. We're talking 6' tall by 3-4' wide by 8 ft long.

About 18 yrs ago(it was in my young, bar hopping days) we were on the way back about 1 or 2 am. There was a person with a queen size mattress on the roof of a car. They were holding on to it with their hands. My buddy or I said 'that won't last long'. Barely got the words out and POOOF, it flew up in the air and hit the road.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    A block from my house and I missed it. Rats.

On a semi-related note I was actually bed shopping today and didn't buy one because I couldn't figure out how to get it home on top my Jeep. I wonder if these folks contract out?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Hell, in the metropolis that is Mooreland, I recall seeing the son of a friend of mine comfortably reclined with his clasped hands behind his neck on an old couch...that was being dragged down Broad Street at about 15mph by another kid driving an ATV.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I won't bore you with the reasons why, but my cousin once drove from Indiana to Florida with a coffin strapped to the top of his van. I'm sure that got some double-takes.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I live in Bedford...

New%20Tailgate_zpsq61tjjw9.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Top Bottom