• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    The trailer sure doesn't sell me the game. It's nothing more than a music video.
    Someone told me the other day that the developers for Battlefield AND COD worked on this game. I have not confirmed.

_OZ_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    In Search of the Holy Grail
    Played the beta... it could have been BF2 BC with different maps... Ok game, but not sure if I want to go 59 on it for the PC... everything has been 49,then after 6 months it will drop to 29, since they keep making new games ...
    Then again, the beta in most cases is not the real game.....

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Cool stuff. Might be good to pick up while waiting for COD Black Ops.

Yeah, that's what I am thinking. Although, I just saw a news story that an option in the game allows you to play as the Taliban and kill Americans. I don't like that. That tells me that the developers were having trouble coming up with ideas for the game, and threw that in there to extend the Single Player game time.

I am not sure I will buy it, but Black Ops is taking too long to get out, I don't like HALO, and MW2 and Nazi Zombies is getting boring. I did download the song though.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Yeah, that's what I am thinking. Although, I just saw a news story that an option in the game allows you to play as the Taliban and kill Americans. I don't like that. That tells me that the developers were having trouble coming up with ideas for the game, and threw that in there to extend the Single Player game time.

I am not sure I will buy it, but Black Ops is taking too long to get out, I don't like HALO, and MW2 and Nazi Zombies is getting boring. I did download the song though.

As far as I can tell is that you play the taliban as an opposing faction in multiplayer. Some news organizations found out a made a big deal out of it but I am guessing they have not player BF Bad Company 2 and MW2 where you can play as a Russian killing Americans. Or tons of other games that are like that.
    I am unsure about the game. When it was first revealed there was talk about a lot more realism which got me interested but the more I read the more BFBC2 and MW2 it sounds like it is going to be. Dice which is the company that did the Battlefield games and handled multi player for BFBC2 did the multi player for this.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    As far as I can tell is that you play the taliban as an opposing faction in multiplayer. Some news organizations found out a made a big deal out of it but I am guessing they have not player BF Bad Company 2 and MW2 where you can play as a Russian killing Americans. Or tons of other games that are like that.
    I am unsure about the game. When it was first revealed there was talk about a lot more realism which got me interested but the more I read the more BFBC2 and MW2 it sounds like it is going to be. Dice which is the company that did the Battlefield games and handled multi player for BFBC2 did the multi player for this.

The news only reports on this kind of stuff if it's a slow news day and they need to make something out of nothing.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    The news only reports on this kind of stuff if it's a slow news day and they need to make something out of nothing.

I agree. I just checked it out and it is the Multiplayer where gamers may play as the Taliban. I initially thought, thanks to the news broadcasts, that it was the single player mode. You could say I am splitting hairs. But, it always seems that the single player modes dramatize and give great story weight to the main characters. I didn't want to be playing as a Taliban retard and start to root for them. But, multiplayer is more about run and gun than anything else.

I guess you could say I am wishy washy like John Kerry. I will pick this game up, for something to do. And, I really like that song, The Catalyst by Linkin Park, it is already on my SHTF playlist.

AXE835

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    East central Indiana
    I've played all of the Call to Duty and Medal of Honer games so far. Heck thats why I had to buy a new Xbox 360 (new at the time) to play the last games because they weren't going to be put out for PS2. I'm getting both (don't like HALO either :bash:) can't wait. MoH has good story lines that pull you into the game.Both have realistic weapons witch is what I like. Not alien weps.:ar15:

MeAndMyXD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Hammond
    If its anything like BFBC2 I dont want anything to do with that games multiplayer. I do agree that the COD games are getting boring and Black OPS is taking way to long to release i hate the Halo games so I might just have to rent MOH first to see what its really like.

rfontes

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Noblesville
    cool, i like the radio chatter on the audio, looks like i will be getting this game (MW2 bores me now), a lot of cool games coming out soon, fallout vegas, gran turismo 5, black ops....

Top Bottom