Medford 187 Deployment Series Knives Coming!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I've asked on their FB page, twice, if they accept kidneys as form of payment. Have yet to receive a response. :(

Maybe one day I'll just be able to HANDLE one. That may quench the lust for a bit.

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Do you have any of the 187's?

I only have a few left.....DP and DPT models (Twelve of the sixteen knives shown on the above youtube video by Greg Medford have been sold). I will have what is left with me at the Lafayette show if you are planning on attending.

I've asked on their FB page, twice, if they accept kidneys as form of payment. Have yet to receive a response. :(

Maybe one day I'll just be able to HANDLE one. That may quench the lust for a bit.

I don't use FB. Revolver Tactical does have a FB account, but it is not active or being used. If you have questions about knives, you can contact me with a PM through INGO, or through my other contact options that are shown in my sig line. NOTE: Body parts are not taken as a form of payment! :):

Last edited:

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I only have a few left.....DP and DPT models (Twelve of the sixteen knives shown on the above youtube video by Greg Medford have been sold). I will have what is left with me at the Lafayette show if you are planning on attending.

I don't use FB. Revolver Tactical does have a FB account, but it is not active or being used. If you have questions about knives, you can contact me with a PM through INGO, or through my other contact options that are shown in my sig line. NOTE: Body parts are not taken as a form of payment! :):

Maybe I should sell plasma!!!!

Yes, and after you fondle one, you'll dream of Medfords.

Maybe I'll start on the cheap end of their range and go with a SUK first... And I don't even really like fixed blades.

But those 187's seem like a bargain... And the Viper is a sexy beast (Much like myself, mind you, although I'm not nearly as expensive)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom