• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Sorry, guys. I am meeting with someone tomorrow to hopefully get a date set and a location. I don't want to go to far into details at this point but hopefully it will be a big step forward! I am hoping to host this class in the late march mid April timeframe.

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Alright the Date is Saturday April 15th at the Riley Conservation Club. Please bring note taking materials and if you have your own medical kits bring them and we can go over whats in them and how to use those items. The cost is going to be $115 per person, with that you get a trauma kit that I put together. Start is 10 am and the class will last from 4-5 hours. Plan on bringing a lunch as I am unsure of the amenities around that area.

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    Alright the Date is Saturday April 15th at the Riley Conservation Club. Please bring note taking materials and if you have your own medical kits bring them and we can go over whats in them and how to use those items. The cost is going to be $115 per person, with that you get a trauma kit that I put together. Start is 10 am and the class will last from 4-5 hours. Plan on bringing a lunch as I am unsure of the amenities around that area.

Great. How do we register and pay?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If you carry a gun and do not have the first idea about how to plug holes that needs to change. Here is a prime opportunity.

Top Bottom