• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    They're not going to pick real journalists regardless of what the peanut gallery on INGO is thinking. They might as well pick talking heads who are easy on the eyes.

I was watching Anderson cooper the other day at work, channel was on in the lounge. He was doing some humor bit and staring at the TV said "I'm not going to say that. No, I'm not going to read that. The writer wants me to say.... no I'm not going to say it". Then he said it anyway.

He thought it was funny, I was shocked at how shallow and transparent he just allowed himself to appear and he didn't seem to think anything abuot it.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I was watching Anderson cooper the other day at work, channel was on in the lounge. He was doing some humor bit and staring at the TV said "I'm not going to say that. No, I'm not going to read that. The writer wants me to say.... no I'm not going to say it". Then he said it anyway.

He thought it was funny, I was shocked at how shallow and transparent he just allowed himself to appear and he didn't seem to think anything abuot it.

Considering that over 90% of the Washington press corps vote Democrat, why would that surprise anyone?
    Ever notice how the MSM all speak with almost identical verbiage when "reporting" on a controversial political news story or a piece of legislation in contention?
    This is why anyone with his eyes open will recognize that the MSM consists of either political operatives not directly on Democrat payroll or stenographers for Democrats.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Doc, you want me to take you to a comedy show? We need to work on your humor. I'll give you lil elbow to the ribs when you're supposed to laugh.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Doc, you want me to take you to a comedy show? We need to work on your humor. I'll give you lil elbow to the ribs when you're supposed to laugh.

Maybe AC just isn't very funny.
    Sort of like Elaine Boozler, about as funny as someone waxing the front step of the old folks' home.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Considering that over 90% of the Washington press corps vote Democrat, why would that surprise anyone?
    Ever notice how the MSM all speak with almost identical verbiage when "reporting" on a controversial political news story or a piece of legislation in contention?
    This is why anyone with his eyes open will recognize that the MSM consists of either political operatives not directly on Democrat payroll or stenographers for Democrats.

I believe they get the daily talking points sound bite memo from the DNC. They all say nearly the same thing

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

If I were practicing medicine purely as a result of a computer telling me what to do, I would never tell my patients all I'm doing is what something else told me to do.

AC don't care, he'll just tell us all he's a mindless robot

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

(In honor of Harleyrider)

Ole pank dun sd sum parful truf raght thar....:yesway:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I've never neg repped before, but...

She just needs to let her hair grow a little and change her glasses..

146996_5_.jpg

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Yep.

Done properly, tripping toddlers is one of the funniest things you can do.

So glad that someone posted this clip, because it was the first thing that sprang to mind:
    [video=youtube;yPhMDIVapyg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPhMDIVapyg[/video]

Top Bottom