• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    Not sure if this should be posted here or someplace else. Mods feel free to move it if I'm in the wrong.

Meijers in Avons hunting department is almost entirely 50% off.

Lots of Primos and Knight & Hale calls for half off.

Death Chambers were 10 bucks, Up Roars were 9.95, Buck Roars were 8.88. Grunt tubes for 6.

Lots of cans/Tinks scent stuff/no scent washes/drags/ backpacks/ rolling duffle bags etc etc. Most of their hunting clothes were also 50% off.

Theyre 1200 gram scent proof rubber below the knee boots are $80 right now.

Wal-Mart.com also has Primos 46 trail cams WITH the tree mount(normally 25 extra) for $99+tax. With ship to store you get free shipping.

Needless to say I'm stocked up for next season.

Want2ShootMore

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Marion
    I was able to pick up some cold weather camo the other day at the Meijer in Marion. I was pretty excited to get warm bibs and coat for $100. Then I went next door to Big R where all of their camo was 50% off and picked up some under armour cold weather gear.

I didn't think to look at the game calls at meijer. I may need to head back today.

windingwinds

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Miami County, Indiana
    The Kokomo Meijer had it's hunting department at 25-40% off. Got some gloves and a pink camo canteen. I was really disappointed that my Cos in Kansas City said the Walmart had it's shooting target reg $37 was on sale for $20 there. So I go to our local Walmarts and gee the same freakin target is still $39. Guess I don't need one that bad. But I do LOVE the clearance sales!

Last edited:

VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    Swung by Meijers again tonight. Most of the stuff went to 60% off, a lot of stuff was taggged 50% off of the already reduced price of 50% off.

They also have more insulated 1200gram Remington rubber scent free boots. They are now half off @ $55ish. Sizes from 10-13 M widths only. I wear a W shoe/boot or I would have bought a pair. They are nice, zipper all the way down inside they just fit me too snug.

Top Bottom