• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Wait, there's going to be slapping? I hope there's not going to be shoving too. That's how people get hurt. I didn't read anything about slapping or shoving in the course description, so I hope you guys are just kidding. I am a delicate flower and I expect to be treated as such.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Has anyone found a quality M&P airsoft for training? I know I won't have it in time for the class, but it's on my list.

Coach has one. The slide doesn't reciprocate, but it functions well. In fact, since the slide doesn't move, it doesn't waste gas pressure moving it. That means it hits harder (ask me how I know).

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    I am driving both days, likely staying for evening meal at least first evening, undecided about second evening.

Cool, that is what I was thinking about doing as well.
    We could meet up @ Sam's club off 2nd or the Kmart plaza off of 3rd. Go up Curry Pike to Ellettsville and on 46.
    Are you local to Bloomington? Have we trained together somewhere else? I am horrible when it comes to remembering names and faces and then internet screen names on top of that.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    For those of you who are new to the group and on Faebook friend me and I will add you to the Incy CQCG group. Great training this weekend. Killed more thank a few sacred cows. Good times. Looking forward to AARs.- George

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Thanks for a great weekend. As I think Grainger said, this was the class for what falls between general situational awareness and shooting. That can be a big area.

Lots of what I like: Taking one or two moves and applying them to many things.

Add me to that facebook list, please.

Next time, we need to talk watches. I have a touch of that disease too. I have an Omega Seamaster that would make a nice knocker itself.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    "Nice knockers."

For those of you who are new to the group and on Faebook friend me and I will add you to the Incy CQCG group. Great training this weekend. Killed more thank a few sacred cows. Good times. Looking forward to AARs.- George

Thanks for coming to help educate us, George! We should make it a regular event.

Top Bottom