• ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Colts to use metal detectors at Lucas Oil Stadium

Not much of an article! I'm sure some variations of CC would still be possible to get a firearm in
    I agree, still won't stop you from ankle carrying unless they sweep that low, and even then, you may be able to play it off with "steel toed safety shoes".

Or you can always go with the smart carry and large belt buckle routine. Or smart carry and "steel implant in my pelvis".

Let's face it, when trying to screen ten's of thousands of people in a matter of an hour or two before a game, they can't sit there and make you take every single piece of metal out of your pockets and make sure you are 100% metal free. If you have another large metal object on you that you can "mask" your firearm with then they are going to wave you through. This is nothing more than a "feel good" measure.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Why not the porcelain kind?

Granny's got a gun !!
    porcelain-gun-01.jpg

redryder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Evansville IN
    I am going up there in Dec. to the Colts and Titans. I have a metal hip that will make Metal Detecters sound you won big on a slot machine. I wonder what kind of special treatment I am going to get. :dunno:

Top Bottom