• Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    KANSAS CITY, MO.—
    Roger MacBride says that he's used to looking out for trouble in his old Northeast neighborhood. But usually the problems involve prostitutes or drug addicts, and he says that he wasn't ready for what he calls a mob of young troublemakers who threatened his home and family.

Complete story (with entertaining video) here: Metro Man Says Teen Mob Terrorized His Neighborhood - WDAF

Josh sez...

Get off my tundra!:xmad:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Was that Don from Don's guns in the ad at the start of the video? I don't want to make money, I just love to sell siding....

Edit: Well, the first time there was an ad at the begining, and there was this guy see....and he looked like Don...and oh nevermind...

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    He may weld commando style under the apron. . . . .the film crew asked him to hide the cheeks for the interview!:laugh:
    If that is the case, he would make John Wayne look like a sissy! I dont even fry bacon without a shirt, I would hate to think what welding without pants would be like.
    Then again, maybe that is how he was dressed when he chased the kids off, I know I would run from a guy with a rifle and no pants.:flasher:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Aside from the roaming gang of degenerates this seems like a great neighborhood.

I hope the punks change their ways before someone changes it for them permanently.

The story also proves that the m44 is good for driving out invaders on any continent:D

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    That type of stuff is going to get one of those little half-wits shot. I would ask where their parents are, but why waste the time?

In other news, a house with a Gadsden flag flying in the front yard is a clue for the &^%$-for-brains of the world to get lost and stay lost.

O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    Oh wait he has a gun, surprised he is not the one being prosecuted by the news and authorities for intimidation...

Glad to know there are still some people with the guts to protect themselves and their neighborhood...

Top Bottom