• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Apparrently, the Mexican army doesn't have GPS. I have an idea for the next BATFE operation; what we do is allow a bunch of Tom Toms and Garmins to "walk" across the border. We could call it something like "Faster but not Furious, cause we know where we are."

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Apparrently, the Mexican army doesn't have GPS. I have an idea for the next BATFE operation; what we do is allow a bunch of Tom Toms and Garmins to "walk" across the border. We could call it something like "Faster but not Furious, cause we know where we are."

Sounds awesome. But there's no shrill, hysterical voice here at home looking for more controls on GPS's, thus no reason to create your own crisis with relation to the "starw purchase" and transfer of Nuvi's "down below".

:cool:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Could be a new trick by illegal aliens. Dress up as Mexican Army, drive across border, ditch the uniforms and head out for the meat packing plants/landscaping/restaurant jobs?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Where's the National Guard?:dunno:

in afghanistan, Iraq, bosnia, etc. this president is a jackball. he could care less about who he kills for no reason or who he allows into our country to harm us. this IS the dumbest president we have EVER had in the history of this country. nixon is probly second for not destroying the tapes when he could have had a white house bon fire and remained in office. :):

is it too much to ask for our elected officials to refrain from being criminals at least as long as they are in office? :dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Too bad a milita unit didn't shoot and kill them all, then either dump the bodies back across the border or bury them.

Or signal the Mexican government to have them come and pick up their soldiers and take them off of our soil.

Of course, the militiamen would then be arrested, labeled "international terrorists/political extremists" and vanish into a prison somewhere...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Or signal the Mexican government to have them come and pick up their soldiers and take them off of our soil.

Of course, the militiamen would then be arrested, labeled "international terrorists/political extremists" and vanish into a prison somewhere...

Don't forget racist. Anyone that is against the mass invasion from the South is a racist.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If I recall, they have come across in the past and actually fired on American citizens.

Personally, I consider this an act of war, and would be all for carpet-bombing Mexico over it.

But apparently that's just me and a couple of others.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    If I recall, they have come across in the past and actually fired on American citizens.

Personally, I consider this an act of war, and would be all for carpet-bombing Mexico over it.

But apparently that's just me and a couple of others.

Don't give Obama and his crew anymore ideas about yet another war :P . Even if in this case it is certainly justified.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    The article said that they were LOST! One of the basics of map reading/navigation is using terain features like rivers--the Rio Grande being an example--to either follow or use as a boundary to let you know that you're way off course. Failing that didn't they notice passing Mexican customs on their way to Laredo?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    The article said that they were LOST! One of the basics of map reading/navigation is using terain features like rivers--the Rio Grande being an example--to either follow or use as a boundary to let you know that you're way off course. Failing that didn't they notice passing Mexican customs on their way to Laredo?

Why am I imagining a horriblly racist character skit involving two soldiers named Jose and Gonzales zooming around the borderlands and trying to find their way home :):

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Too bad a milita unit didn't shoot and kill them all, then either dump the bodies back across the border or bury them.

"Got a lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes. ‘Cept you gotta do it right. I mean, you gotta have the hole already dug before you show up with a package in the trunk. Otherwise, you’re talking about a half-hour or forty-five minutes of diggin’. And who knows who gonna be comin’ along at that time? Before you know it, you gotta dig a few more holes. You could be there all ****in’ night."

~Nicky Santoro

Top Bottom