• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If there is anything I like less than illegal roadside shakedowns, it is illegal roadside shakedowns being performed by foreign troops on our soil.

A truck full of uniformed Mexican soldiers drove into U.S. territory, stopped a car at a rest stop and performed a full search of the vehicle, then turned around and went back. They were caught on video. Mexican officials deny that it happened.

Click the link and look for the newscast clip on the right hand side.

Possible Mexican Military Incursion On U.S. Soil

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    These Mexican military incursions have been happening regularly for years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4-0qoH3slk]YouTube - MEXICAN MILITARY HELICOPTER INCURSIONS 5-18-10[/ame]

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Hmmm, would one be in jeopardy of arrest, if they opened fire on a foreign military obviously operating outside the law in the United States?

INGunGuy

I can't answer your question, but I can guarantee you'd be in immediate jeopardy of your life, which is unfortunate, because from what I got out of the article and the video, one of those illegal searches ending in the death of of an innocent American is the only thing that's going to wake the government up.

This is disgusting.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    I can't answer your question, but I can guarantee you'd be in immediate jeopardy of your life, which is unfortunate, because from what I got out of the article and the video, one of those illegal searches ending in the death of of an innocent American is the only thing that's going to wake the government up.

This is disgusting.

who wants to volunteer to go to the border????

WHAT?!?! The Mexican's cross our border illegally and commit crimes?!?!? Someone alert a Democrat!

i see no sarcasm... you are simply stating a fact :tu:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Hmmm, would one be in jeopardy of arrest, if they opened fire on a foreign military obviously operating outside the law in the United States?

INGunGuy
    Would make for an interesting day I am sure... ;)

This is disgusting.

Wanna bet a Dollar on whether it would even bother the Government or not?!
    My bet is it would not even bother the Government one little bit...

Look at some of the BS that is happening along the Border down there and has been going on for a couple of years. You have LEO killed all along th Border. You have City Government Buildings Fired upon from accross the Border.

Someone needs to wake up and handle this before it gets out of Control....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Do you honestly believe illegal immigration is atributed only to Democrats?

Although I have said for many years that this is a bipartisan scheme. The Dems want lots of illegals so they can make them future Dem voters (hell, they will have them voting as illegals). The GOP country club members want the illegals for cheap labor.

But there are at least some Republicans that try to do something about it. Like Republican Governor Jan Brewer in Arizona. She wants to do something about it. But the Democrat President and his AG file suit against her to stop the enforcement of laws against illegals.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Although I have said for many years that this is a bipartisan scheme. The Dems want lots of illegals so they can make them future Dem voters (hell, they will have them voting as illegals). The GOP country club members want the illegals for cheap labor.

But there are at least some Republicans that try to do something about it. Like Republican Governor Jan Brewer in Arizona. She wants to do something about it. But the Democrat President and his AG file suit against her to stop the enforcement of laws against illegals.
    Governor Brewer's actions are not because she's a Republican. She's a governor trying to protect her state. Obama vs. Arizona is today's news, but the story has gone on for decades. A Republican in the Whitehouse would probably contest Arizona's law for the same reason. Even if the Arizona laws are allowed to stand, the illegal immigration problem will still exist. Neither party has done anything substantial to address this situation for years. It's a great diversion for people to believe that getting Obama out of office will solve all our nation's issues.

It isn't about what's best for the country, it's all about power.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Un-f#*ing-beliveable!

Someone needs to wake up and handle this before it gets out of Control....

I would argue it is out of control.

And the first lady is on Univision this past weekend telling latinos to pressure the GOP to back "immigration reform" and the "dream act" (=amnisty).

Michelle Obama urges Latino community to pressure GOP to back immigration bill - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

You are all expected to lay down in front of foreign troops, foreign invaders, the recipient class working and non-working poor, so a politcian can coddle their vote.

I think the only reason people aren't in the streets is because they don't have a clear link to how it affects them. Until you come under fire in your own country from a foreign military, or see the data about where your property and income taxes go, you are likely not to get too wound up. That's how Michelle Obama and her hubby like it.

Why were people out in the streets in the 60s? I'm convinced it's because you had a draft card and a daily lottery that was a constant reminder of who your a$$ belonged to. These days you get bent over a similar barrel and they burry the consequnce of policy so deep that the sheeple continue to graze.

Too bad the consequnces could be so dire for a citizen standing up to the Mexican Army in the US. A real success story would be sending them home in bags. The typical subverted news story would then turn into front page, wouldn't it?!

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    who wants to volunteer to go to the border????

i see no sarcasm... you are simply stating a fact :tu:

My father-in-law would love that, he likes to hunt in that area ;)

Nope. It was to make sure one of politicians got to the illegals to register the soon-to-be-democratic voter base with promises of legality and candy :P

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Mexican police regularly shake down cars for pocket money during traffic stops in mexico, maybe the army does the same thing.:dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Governor Brewer's actions are not because she's a Republican. She's a governor trying to protect her state. Obama vs. Arizona is today's news, but the story has gone on for decades. A Republican in the Whitehouse would probably contest Arizona's law for the same reason. Even if the Arizona laws are allowed to stand, the illegal immigration problem will still exist. Neither party has done anything substantial to address this situation for years. It's a great diversion for people to believe that getting Obama out of office will solve all our nation's issues.

It isn't about what's best for the country, it's all about power.

It is hard for me to argue with what I see is just a marginal difference. Here in Indiana we have the GOP in charge. So now suddenly we may get an Arizona law as well. Obviously it is because we have the R's in charge.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    If you shoot at Mexican military who are illegally detaining US citizens, our traitor of a President will either sue you or toss you in prison for life. The government isn't going to help. As long as their pockets are filled with money and their office is filled with power, they don't care about anything.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield

This is a good point, Bush's biggest failure IMO was ignoring this problem. It's the one thing he didn't have the house and the senate out numbering him on.

The democrats are just the ones who in majority are sympathetic to it.

Top Bottom