• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Comment found in the comments from the article:

"I don't understand how do we get the figure -- "300,000 undocumented immigrants left California since 2008"? How do we trace somebody that is undocumented? And, is that number before or after, counting the millions of aliens, who are constantly flocking into our country?

Also, are the aliens mostly just leaving California? Would that probably be because there is so many illegals in Cali, that all the qualified jobs for illegals are taken? Hmmm.. And how do we know, that they are going back to Mexico?"

Good point(s). How is it that we can track these illegal/undocumented workers to know they are returning to Mexico and not just going to another state that actually has jobs unlike Cali?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Someday Americans may be sneaking into Mexico to find a better life.

Then the Feds will erect a Neo-Berlin Wall and keep Americans locked in.

Last edited:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Do you really believe that MEXICANS will be leaving the land of "MILK & HONEY", they are leaving california, cause it's to expensive to live there, but they'll go to another state

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Someday Americans may be sneaking into Mexico to find a better life.

Then the Feds will erect a Neo-Berlin Wall and keep Americans locked in.
    American retirees have been venturing there to live for decades. Their retirement goes a lot farther and their communities are quite nice. No reason folks couldn't live and work in an expat community or Mexico at large.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    American retirees have been venturing there to live for decades. Their retirement goes a lot farther and their communities are quite nice. No reason folks couldn't live and work in an expat community or Mexico at large.

Good place to get kidnap & held for ransom or get killed by the drug dealers for being a gringo:D

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Good place to get kidnap & held for ransom or get killed by the drug dealers for being a gringo:D
    Actually happens very, very infrequently. Most places in Mexico are quite safe, as I've been told. It's just along the border and in some metro areas. Haven't heard of any problems for the expats there or folks going there for medical and dental treatments.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Actually happens very, very infrequently. Most places in Mexico are quite safe, as I've been told. It's just along the border and in some metro areas. Haven't heard of any problems for the expats there or folks going there for medical and dental treatments.

I won't go there, even if the cops lend me their M113 or V150:D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Actually happens very, very infrequently. Most places that they send the rich American folks to in Mexico are quite safe, as I've been told. It's just along the border and in some metro areas. Haven't heard of any problems for the expats there or folks going there for medical and dental treatments.

That was the impression I was given by a few folks when we've discussed taking cruises that would land us in a Mexican port. When you have big money flowing in, you keep it flowing. If that means keeping the kidnappers away, then that's what it means.

I wonder if Mexico's economy will do so well when we are no longer giving them any aid whatsoever. When the U.S. falls, it will be interesting to see how many nations we supposedly "help" have actually used our money to build themselves up instead of just wasting it.

tedbower

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    mooresville
    People say the mexican government is corupt , anyone looked at ours lately ? I have been to Mexico to many times to even try to count , I grew up in a border town in Arizona and never had an issue , just went down there in June and going again in November both times driving 100 miles from the border down to the Sea of Cortez abdolutely love it down there and am planning on retireing part of the year there.

other guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Peru Indiana
    Top Bottom