• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm throwing this out there since the first few posts catered around the thought....

Traditional zombie = dies, comes back to life to eat the flesh of the living, yadda yadda.

2012 zombie? = comes running at me with no sense of thought other than trying to eat my face.

You're telling me if you're armed with a handgun and a man corners you, growling, trying to eat your face, you won't take him down?

Exactly my point. If it was indeed "bath salt"... there are many other idiots out there taking it and if this is a long term reaction or
    taking just the right amount triggers THIS, you better believe we'll have an apocalyptic scenario on our hands.

All joking and fun aside,

That last linked picture posted above is RIDICULOUS to look at... makes it worse when you realize it was all removed by a human mouth.

And that photo IS valid; the surgeons are attempting to save Poppo's ONE eye he has left. That photo indeed shows ONE eye left.

Ridiculous...

I'm cocked and locked.

Cheers,

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    it very well could be bath salts, my wife is an ER nurse, one of their frequent fliers took those bath salts and was brought in, he had stabbed himself 11 or 17 times i dont remember now, but it was a ridiculous amount.

bad bad stuff.

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I keep wondering if the victim would have been better served had the cop missed a shot and hit him.

its harsh but i had wondered this too, after seeing the picture and reading a bit about the months of surgeries he is facing ...... yea he'd be better off dead. and i dont know why he was homeless, i wont judge or speculate with the economy but his life already sucked at best he is going to be kept as someones pet now.

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I'm throwing this out there since the first few posts catered around the thought....

Traditional zombie = dies, comes back to life to eat the flesh of the living, yadda yadda.

2012 zombie? = comes running at me with no sense of thought other than trying to eat my face.

You're telling me if you're armed with a handgun and a man corners you, growling, trying to eat your face, you won't take him down?

Exactly my point. If it was indeed "bath salt"... there are many other idiots out there taking it and if this is a long term reaction or
    taking just the right amount triggers THIS, you better believe we'll have an apocalyptic scenario on our hands.

All joking and fun aside,

That last linked picture posted above is RIDICULOUS to look at... makes it worse when you realize it was all removed by a human mouth.

And that photo IS valid; the surgeons are attempting to save Poppo's ONE eye he has left. That photo indeed shows ONE eye left.

Ridiculous...

I'm cocked and locked.

Cheers,

a zombie can be anything! i believe!

jake

JourneyAbout

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    "Bath Salts" currently #6 on Google Trends.....

I frequent a few other boards and I am appalled at the number of people who think the officer was wrong to shoot this guy!

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Apparently the zombies mother is upset over the zombie references....... HA!!

Read that yesterday on CNN or FoxNews (cant remember which)... "My Son Is Not A Zombie"....

Im sorry, but you have behavior like that, you will get classified appropriately. Sorry bout ya.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Read that yesterday on CNN or FoxNews (cant remember which)... "My Son Is Not A Zombie"....

Im sorry, but you have behavior like that, you will get classified appropriately. Sorry bout ya.

At least we did not get the "he is a good boy and did not deserve to die speach"

Some how Im sure al sharpton will steer clear of the zombie stories.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom