• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Just got home. We had a great time. Nice turnout. Thanks to all that attended today. We need to make this a more regular thing.

A big thanks to Fred and Jill of Kodiak for the hospitality! Kodiak is a great host location. Nothing like ringing steel!

Plenty of food and the bacon wrapped dogs were awesome!

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Had a great time! Was a bit hot over the grill and deep fryer but everything turned out delicious! Nice turn out of INGO members. Jill even tried and liked a deep fried bacon wrapped hot dog! The tide is turning!

Southbendfamily

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    SBN
    Glad to have met and talked with everyone there. Look forward to the next one when I don't have two ladies sick at home, and can stay a bit longer to perforate some paper.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Damn, I was too late to the party. I had to shoot some guns and eat all this cake myself...

9jq7nq.jpg

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Jill even tried and liked a deep fried bacon wrapped hot dog! The tide is turning!
    For those who don't know Jill is Jewish, I preach the virtues of :bacondance:
    almost every time I work with her. I took a picture of her eating the bacon wrapped hotdog which is did say was excellent but then my phone started acting up?..................:shady::tinfoil: So today was a personal victory for me in spreading the greatness of Bacon!!!:alright:

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Having one of those bacon-wrapped dogs, I went home vowing to someday cook up a batch of turtle burgers for friends.

turtle_burger_zps05cc9c4e.jpg

Stocks, thanks again to you, Hoosierdood and Fred for doing all of the cooking. You definitely need a tactical apron for the next shindig. :D

I also have to say that I didn't get to meet everyone. There were a couple of guys on the range who might have been part of INGO ... might not. Maybe they just showed up to shoot and just blended in. I never saw them talk to anyone.

And, Stocks, thanks for sharing your Beretta. That dang thing would cost me a bundle! :D

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Your welcome, Don. Anytime!

I know what you mean about the cost but I'm grinning from ear to ear all the way to the ammo poorhouse.:D

Heck we didn't even empty all of my mags...:ar15:

We were being thoughtful. I guarantee you that each one of us would have gladly kept our fingers on the trigger until the barrel glowed red. :D

Top Bottom