• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Had accident Tuesday. In hospital until Monday or Tuesday. Attendance to eat depends . Shooting probably out for long time unless one handed. Sorry for choppy post-from phone..EGH wi-fi will not allow laptop to access INGO due to weapons policy.

Bummer to hear that... BTW tried sending you a PM a while back... Your PMs are full.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    A larger venue would be Mr G's in osceola. They have a side area that can seat a hundred people easy.

Don't know about their gun policy though, but they have good eats.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Who organized the shoot at Kodiak the first time around? How did that work. Everyone pay for a lane or was there a lump sum paid and divided up amongst the participants?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Who organized the shoot at Kodiak the first time around? How did that work. Everyone pay for a lane or was there a lump sum paid and divided up amongst the participants?
    I'd imagine we'd rent lanes. It's 5 bucks per guest (Might be an old price) we could get 3,4 lanes and rotate shooters. We could call and ask how they feel about it. I am not sure but I think there might have been some bad blood between them and some members at some time? I am not sure. Kodiak doesn't seen to get brought up often anymore. All I know is I have always felt very welcome in there. I like the place.

I'll pay for a couple lanes. and a couple guest fees. We might need to start a list to get some numbers for a head count. Want to do that BT?? I'll call Kodiak and see what they say.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You just pay for your lane and shoot as you wish. IIRC, they were pretty flexible on letting us shoot between food and such. May need to check with Cam since things may have changed. BW3 is gun friendly at the one near Kodiak. I do it all the time. Never had any issue.

If we share lanes it cost less. But It doesn't matter to me. I can afford it. I'm just offering to help someone out. If you know someone there can you call them? Get a heads up on this.

BW3's, good to know there policy is different the corporate!! Plus plus for them. Where are they at near there there?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have 3 family Birthday party's the first week in March. So that time frame might be hit or miss for me. Other dates are fine.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I now have Saturday's off so Sat, Sun or Mondays work for me!

Could somebody who knows the staff at Kodiak call them and see what we need to do to get all of us into the range please?

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Just leaving Kodiak now. Weekends are BUSY and they can't reserve space for us. Week days are a maybe.

Edit: Not that weekends wouldn't work, but we'd have to 'wait in line' like everyone else until a lane opens up. Lanes were $12.

Last edited:

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    They are a business. I wouldn't expect them to lock the building down for our own use anyway. Weekends are good, and maybe get some new members and interest out.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Ok.

Please let me know which date you can NOT make it.

Sat Feb 21st
    Sun Feb 22nd
    Mon Feb 23rd

I want to get the date set so plans can be made.

I'll also change the OP.

Top Bottom