• ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Microtech23JUL16.jpg

I really think these are the best of the best of the automatics and if ever anyone feels they want to sell a hawkbill side opener or wharnie OTF or any blade of this type, especially a Microtech, please let me know via PM.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    CZ mania is a puzzle for me THIS I understand.. I have one, tanto point with half seration (not sure of the model). It's almost like magic to watch them work. Engineering marvel!!
    Certified Glock & M&P armorer
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Oh yeah, nice, very nice. Always wanted a halo. Thanks for sharing.
    Well, stick around as the only reason I have one is Brad (of Brad;s Knives of course) announced a while ago he was getting 10 of them and who wanted them 1st come 1st served and I know I got in there fast because his PM box was full in seconds. Maybe he will get more? Hard to say with the way MT makes them at all....

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Well, stick around as the only reason I have one is Brad (of Brad;s Knives of course) announced a while ago he was getting 10 of them and who wanted them 1st come 1st served and I know I got in there fast because his PM box was full in seconds. Maybe he will get more? Hard to say with the way MT makes them at all....

Check out Microtechs Instagram page, looks like there are more HALO's in the pipe currently!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BH0DVzyBPpt/?taken-by=microtechknives

Myself I am holding out for a Tanto Custom HALO 4 as they are smaller and have a pocket clip.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield

Brad is definatly top notch. And fair that way to all who show him the same fairness and respect back.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    kS41HOm.jpg

How I feel at this point, a Jedi Master LUDT and a Marfione Custom DOC within a week of each other. I may have a serious serious problem at this point.........

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Yeah, I just bought a Bounty Hunter UTX model from Brad as well. I like MT and Star Wars so I already have the Jedi version so I thought the Bounty Hunter would be nice as well. I too have a Fever.

Once you POP, you just can't STOP! LOL :laugh:

I would love to find a Kestral that wasn't so expensive it would cause me to eat Mac-n-Cheese or Ramen for the rest of my life but maybe they will make some before long. Not looking for a collector model but want something I could use w/o feeling like I was killing the value. I guess I would even take serrated or plain but I would prefer a plain blade. A man can dream.... :spend:

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    ah yes, I did make a mistake and called it an UTX. oops

I also was able to score a couple of MT 's on Bladeforums, a Kestral and a Vector so that breaks me for a while. I really need a different hobby. lol

Top Bottom