• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Not just Midway, Olympic Arms won't sell to NY, to ANYONE, even LEOs of any sort including Feds who are stationed there. There are other companies as well I just can't remember all of them. There has been a rather large group of firearm makers and accessory makers as well as retail outlets like MidwayUSA that have decided that if these states and municipalities want to keep these things out of the "citizen's" hands, then they simply won't sell to anyone there at all. This is some of the best news I have heard too.

I realize that law enforcement is a thankless job that may not pay as well as most would like but who doesn't want more pay? I also realize that they sometimes are ordered to stand behind someone, all gussied up in their dress blues and looking serious, in "support" of someone who's opinion they do not actually support at all. I'm sorry though if this next pisses some off but maybe if they get treated like the unwashed masses, they will start speaking up and saying what they themselves really think instead of what the talking heads tell them they need to do while on duty. It's time now for everyone regardless of what they do for a living to tell these people what they think about all this anti-gun rhetoric and make them see sense. :patriot:

Top Bottom