• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pharmacist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    I logged on for the sole purpose of posting this, Slapstick. They have been in stock for over 3 hours now. wth? Now if I could get the Berrys to stock about 12,000 9mm and .380s, I'd be good to go for a day or two... :)

For anyone that hasn't used Fiocchi primers before: From my experience, they fit fine, are a tad hot like a Winchester, and always go boom...

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I had never tried reloading with Fiocchi primers before, but I have shot quite a few boxes of Fiocchi ammo, and they were fine. Good to hear that they are no problem to reload
    Thanks Pharmacist.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Wow they are still in stock. I think it's because they haven't updated their search function. I notice that if you go and click to show only primers that are in stock they fail to show up but if you follow the link or scroll through the list of primers until you get the Fiocchi's then they do show as being in stock.

The way Midway's ordering system works if you can order and pay then it's in stock. I received my order conformation within a minute of ordering and just now got my shipping notice.

Leo, Fiocchi's are good primers. Pharmacist turned me on to them a few months ago and I haven't any problems, they seat easy and so far they all have gone off, (about 2k so far). Didn't notice any real difference between them and any other primers I've used when running a few test loads through my chronograph.

gds

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Lawrencburg
    primers

They still have them , I just bought 12000. At $28 per thousand shipped , including hazmat . Thanks for the heads up .:ar15:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    The way Midway's ordering system works if you can order and pay then it's in stock. I received my order conformation within a minute of ordering and just now got my shipping notice.

Not entirely true. I've been able to place orders on multiple occasions for 'in stock' product, received order confirmations and shipping notices, only to have the items cancelled because they oversold. I then had to spend a good amount of time on he phone arguing about shipping refunds on the items....which were not automatic.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Not entirely true. I've been able to place orders on multiple occasions for 'in stock' product, received order confirmations and shipping notices, only to have the items cancelled because they oversold. I then had to spend a good amount of time on he phone arguing about shipping refunds on the items....which were not automatic.

Over the past 10 years or so and hundreds of orders with Midway I've never had a problem where something was listed as "in stock" received a conformation and shipping notice only to have them cancel the order because they have over sold.

I have had things go from in stock to back ordered by the time I checked out but never have been able to purchase if they didn't have it. Not saying it can't happen but either I have been incredibly lucky over the years or you have been very unlucky. Never had a problem with their customer service the 2 times I've had to call, one was a damaged item in shipment and they sent a new out ASAP and the other was an order mix up that was resolved in one 5 minute phone call.

Top Bottom