• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Do you use your dealer discount at Midway, too? They have one as well. I get a discount from both with my C&R. I usually don't buy from Brownell's though because of state sales tax.

Yeah, I use it at Midway too, but it doesn't help me when 80% of what I want to order is backordered, unless its stuff I can wait on.

asipes

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Central Indiana
    Maybe it's just tax time and Midway is keeping their inventory low but has anyone else noticed that there seems to be a more than average number of Out-of-stock items listed? Didn't have any better luck at Brownells or CTD. I got so frustrated last night trying to put together an order that I finally just turned off the computer and said the heck with it. :)
    yes... the recent items I was looking at... they were low on

EAGLE115

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    HAMMOND
    I called Daniel Defense to see when they were going to be producing any more LPKs and was told "maybe next year sometime." They are so behind in orders that everything is being used in house for full builds.

Expect it to get worse the the closer to election time we get.

That s what Spikes Tactical told me, in an email today, about their upper receivers. They re using what they get for full builds. 9 mos. to a year is what they told me. A few weeks on LPKs & a long wait for buffer assy. Said they were 6000+ on backorder for their T2 buffer! :ar15:

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    Was looking for a couple of extra Kahr mags on the web last week. Anytime I found a decent price, they were out of stock. Or they had $5 flat shipping PER MAG.

So WTH check Midway: $29.95 each (W/C&R discount) IN STOCK (holey crap) AND $4.50 USPS first class to ship!

I swear off Midway on every other order but then they surprise me.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Thank the panic buyers. I place a lot of orders with Midway. However, with a little searching, I usualy always find someone else with what I want in stock, with the price being about the same.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    You think they're bad? I started placing an order with Cheaper than Dirt and when I got to the totals page the shipping for my $28.76 order was $28.98 because the 2 items had to be shipped from different warehouses. I said BULL to that and ordered both items from Midway USA for $8.48 shipping.

My complaint was that Midway wanted to charge $34 to ship two $39 ranges bags from MO to IN. LA Police Gear was charging less than half of that to ship two range bags of equal size and quality while also charging less for the bags. CTD may also be terrible but MIDWAY is off my list permanently. :cool:

Top Bottom