• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Midwest Gun Exchange is having their biggest sale ever. Many sale prices that can't be posted. Here is the sale flyer in 2 separate parts listing the items that they can advertise. Also, they will be having daily drawings for free prizes. Over $10,000 in free stuff between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Some really good deals to be had.

Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport for $499.00
    Ruger LC9 for $299.99
    9mm ammo for $10.99
    5.56 ammo for $5.99
    And many more.

Download#1
    http://photos.midwestgun.com/flyers/MGEMailer1.pdf

Download #2
    http://photos.midwestgun.com/flyers/MGEMailer2.pdf

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    What do you know, some of those pistols are actually come with TWO mags !! :stickpoke:

Some good deals to be had, though. Been thinking about a 22lr RARc, just have to see if the pricing is any better than it was marked today.

I didn't notice them in the flyer, but the prices on the Glocks were worth checking out.

Last edited:

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Hi-Point has always been a unthinkable avenue to pursue no matter the circumstances... but dang that 995TS carbine is calling.

I once thought that Hi-Point was a 4-letter word. While I don't know that I would carry one of their pistols, their carbines are the best "bang for the buck" of anything I own. Buy at least one.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    That's all I need, another gun! Nope, resist, too close to Christmas, got to think of the grandchildren instead, resist, resist....... Ammo would be nice though..... ;)

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    Hi-Point has always been a unthinkable avenue to pursue no matter the circumstances... but dang that 995TS carbine is calling.

Been collecting firearms since the 50's, handgun collection now is close to 3 figures. Never thought much of the Hi Points, till I bought one last summer.

Is it accurate? Yup!
    Does it go bang every time? Yup!
    Does it have a good warranty? Well Ya, forever!
    Is it affordable? Yup! That is you have $150 bucks.

Being as you don't think highly of them, have you ever owned one???????????????????????????????

Top Bottom