Mike Bellm and his son, Kurt, have lost their web site.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prescut

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    United States
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Bellm TCs Urgent News![/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif](Let me know if this is a duplicate)[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]The bellmtcs.com website was completely down, but
    reconstruction of the 16 years of information we had on our site is at least starting now, and the bellmtcs.com email addresses are working again so you can readily reach either Kurt or Mike.
    [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]This will take time getting everything set up again, so please bear with us on one hand, and on the other, we are both accessible.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]You can find our products on 1gunshop.com and ebay, or call Kurt.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]I finally posted a quickie, long overdue site dedicated to .357 Maximum to at least give you all an online access to me.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]New Mike Bellm website: .357 Remington Maximum Done Right by Mike Bellm, Mr. Max USA ? Headquarters for everything .357 Remington Maximum
    Phone: 541 956 6938
    Mike Bellm email accounts:
    mike@bellmtcs.com
    mike_bellm@yahoo.com
    mike@357maximum.net
    [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Kurt Bellm for parts, tools, TC factory barrels, trigger jobs, etc.: 970 433 9525
    Email: kurt@bellmtcs.com
    [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Spread the word, please!
    We are very much alive and ready to help you prepare for fall hunts.
    [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Kurt and I want to thank your for the privilege of serving TC shooters all these years. We apologize for the loss of extensive website coverage of the TC break open guns but are here to serve you just the same.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Many thanks![/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Mike Bellm

===========
    Mike and Kurt are unequaled with T/C and 357 Maximum.

[/FONT][/FONT]

Top Bottom