• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Still trying. Figured the worst they can do is say no and the best thing they could do is change my life. Gonna give it a while and then hit up a recruiter again. Talked to a recruiter at the all ranks club a couple months ago and he was all amped up until i showed him my scar and told him the story and his response was "sorry bro you're effed keep doing what you're doing with the IGR and be the best you can be there"

It's always "dependant upon the needs of the (branch of service)".

Critical rates/MOS/abilities during upticks in combat, they are more likely to bend/modify rules.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    or name tapes on the back of marines pants so they know who they are ****ing in the ass. Hahahaha old inside joke. I miss ****ing with marines. They were so easy to sucker into fighting. Never ended well for them.

No name tags needed, remember don't ask don't tell, and what difference does it make:laugh:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Acting noncommissioned officer brassard. The brassard consists of gold-colored chevrons on a dark blue background. Trainees or candidates acting as noncommissioned officers in schools or training centers wear this brassard.
    An update was issued for wear of the full colored rank insignia on the ACU.
    In lieu of the old school brassard we used to wear in leadership schools.
    Can be found in DA Pam 670-1 not in AR 670-1

I may have spent to much time in the Army.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Flight suits in the USAF see all kinds of patches. Major Command/AFCENT and name/etc on the front, Wing/Squadron or US Flag on the upper arm. Morale patches can push the edge of the envelope, the "bag-wearers" tend to get away with a lot more than most.

Life was good in the Air Force as a flyer. We were exempt from base exercises, especially recalls, because we were working the previous day mission data that D.C. wanted completed and at least one crew was sleeping for the next-day mission. I rarely wore BDUs and even less my blues. I would wear the Desert BDU on my off days when in theater because they are cooler. Those bags trap a lot of heat.

Top Bottom