Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Westfield
    [size=+3]Sold [/size]
    [size=+2]Millett Tactical DMS Rifle Scope
    30mm Tube 1-4x 24mm Matte
    Illuminated Circle Dot Reticle [/size]

with 30mm high Picatinny rings (proper height for mounting on A4 receiver)

Like New In Box! Mounted briefly on A4 AR-15 during load development - taken to range a couple of times. Original box, scope dust cover and Millett rings included.

From the manufacturer: "The Millett Tactical Designated Marksman Scope (DMS) is a terrific scope for a variety of applications. Whether hunting for big or dangerous game, or even if you are in law enforcement, this scope will suit your needs. The illuminated circle dot reticle allows for fast and natural aiming while the illumination allows for use in low light. When cranked up to 4x magnification the 1 MOA dot in the center of the circle allows for precision. Millett computer tests all new scopes."

I would add that the windage turrett has a storage area for an extra battery (handy) and the scope is completely usable with the illumination turned off (circle dot is black).

Scope was $239.00 new plus ~$30.00 for rings

I will sell scope and rings together for $200.00

I am located in Westfield and would be willing to travel ~30 miles to meet buyer (south to Indy, north to Kokomo). FTF sale will be given preference over shipping - if shipped then actual shipping/insurance costs are in addition to the sale price. Sale is to be cash or certified funds only - no trades at this time, thank you.

(I have a 6.8mm SPC upper for sale in this same forum - I will offer $100.00 discount to buyer who purchases both the upper and this scope)

IMAG1597.jpg

IMAG1605.jpg

IMAG1609.jpg

IMAG1610.jpg

IMAG1615.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom