Mind your Ps and Qs. The DOJ is watching us!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    They can watch away, but I doubt we're a target. Calls for violent overthrow of the gov't don't seem to be tolerated here, and the gold fringe flag crowd isn't real prominent.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Ok, I give. Who exactly is considered the "gold fringe flag crowd"???

fringe2bgold.jpg

:dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

The Sovies.

Fringe on the flag, the South was right, the 10th Amendment is the secession clause, inter alia.

[h=2]Mind your Ps and Qs. The DOJ is watching us![/h]

DoJ has been here a long time. We have members that are AUSAs, FBI Agents, USSS, DoD cops, inter alia. No big deal.

They want to know about "which holster for bear country" or "9 vs. 45" too.:D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    They're just increasing the effort to marginalize anyone who uses the words "Constitution," individual," and "liberty" in their normal conversations because, of course, they are clearly terrorists and threat to all of humanity.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    [video=youtube;piVnArp9ZE0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piVnArp9ZE0[/video]

Oh...and I don't think we're far right enough. Some people here think Obamacare was a great idea.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I hope that any files on me are on paper and they have to carry the entire file with them everywhere they go.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Some of your filings during the trial referenced the gold fringe on the American flag in the courtroom as evidence of the court's illegitimacy. What was that all about?
    The issue with the flag, according to some of the streams of Patriot thought, is this: An American flag with gold fringe on it is not actually a [national] flag, but military colors. The teaching is that the federal government has flipped the relationship between states and the federal government. The states created the federal government but now the federal government claims authority over the states via martial law, symbolized by the military colors — an American flag with gold fringe — which represents an authority that a true Patriot [or sovereign citizen] refuses to recognize. [Editor's note: Gold-fringed flags, which are present in most American courtrooms, are not in fact military or admiralty flags, as Patriots insist.] So I was probably asking that it be removed from the courtroom or some other nonsense.

-http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2009/spring/return-of-the-sovereigns/sovereign-ex

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I hope they don't see all the stupid inane **** I post.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Meh, they have to do something to justify the ever growing budget increases. Somebody, somewhere is getting a federal grant to study INGO.

Top Bottom