• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Mindset Lab has some classes coming up in June that may interest some of you.

Saturday June 21, 2014 - Improvised Weapon Laboratory

We all agree that carrying a gun, knife, flashlight, OC or baton on your person every day will give you options for defending yourself from a violent attack. But there will be times and locations where these tools will be unavailable to you. Being “disarmed” just means it’s time to get creative.

In this 8 hour class students will explore different types of improvised weapons and their potential for use as self defense tools. We will look at edged, impact, chemical and flammable weapons as well as improvised shields and armor.

Just because your purpose-made fighting tools stayed at home doesn’t mean you are without effective options. Let’s learn to use what’s available in our environment so we are never truly “disarmed”.

Required gear:

Pen or pencil and paper for taking notes
    Drinking water and snacks
    Sack lunch (we will be eating on site)

Sunday June 22, 2014 - Defeating Locks
    Sunday June 22, 2014 - Escaping Restraints

Each class is 4 hours. Defeating Locks will be 8 - 12 and Escaping Restraints will be 1 - 5.

It's an opportunity to learn some new skills and have a lot of fun. I hope to see a few new INGOers there.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Looks cool. Curious... why the big gap in the schedule for intro to FoF? I was hoping to get in a class soon but alas it looks like the May class is full and nothing till September.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    You pointing this out made me take a second look at the schedule.

And, now there's an Intro to Force on Force on July 5th. I've already had one registration for this class, so somebody noticed the change.

Top Bottom