Mindset Laboratory spotlighted in Nov. 2013 SWAT Magazine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    One of our students was kind enough to write about their experience in our Vehicle Force on Force Scenarios course for SWAT Magazine. A big thanks to Chris for sharing his experience with their readership.

Subscribers should get their copies soon, and then they should hit newsstands later this week. Pick up a copy and tell us what you think about the article!

al65ue.jpg

1sh8py.jpg

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Fantastic job to Shay and the crew at Mindset Lab. Had the opportunity to train there today on Intro to Force on Force. We had an excellent time learning and would highly suggest this course.

Also had the chance to train with another fellow with the last name of Rice today!:rockwoot:

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    The timing of this article was perfect. I was teaching a class in Pleasantville when I got the text with a picture of the magazine. I'm waiting for it to hit the news stand so I can actually pick up a copy.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Got to read the article today. I don't think I could want to take one of Shay's classes any more than I already did, but.. wow.

When you see someone with Mr. Barfield's level of experience write such a great review, and be honest about what he did right, and what he did WRONG, I think it says a lot about the quality of what Shay is teaching and proves that no matter what level we are at, we can always benefit from more training.. IMHO of course..

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Picked up a copy at my local Meijer's today. This should whet a few appetites. It is great to see a "little guy" who teaches really relevant stuff get some national recognition. I hope this allows you guys to bring GOOD FOF material to a wider audience. (I emphasis good, because there is a lot of bad FOF out there.)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    This is one of the things I love about INGO. Trainers who support other trainers.

(besides, when I say good things about MSL, I get accused of being biased as a Mod lol)

Top Bottom