My Mini's and I love 'em
    403354765.jpg

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    get a 12 gauge big sissy
    I like this one. LOL. You can't even find .223 right now. Everybody has got 12 gauge shells. You should have bought one in December at Wal-mart for $650. IMO the stainless is not worth it. But, I clean stuff after I use it. Besides I've always liked plain. If you are wanting to pimp it out go with the stainless. There are tons of threads on the mini 14 to get ideas. Oh...by the way Guy9, sorry about coonfingering your XD in Bible Study the other night. LOL.:ar15:

Last edited:

Guy9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Marion
    I like this one. LOL. You can't even find .223 right now. Everybody has got 12 gauge shells. You should have bought one in December at Wal-mart for $650. IMO the stainless is not worth it. But, I clean stuff after I use it. Besides I've always liked plain. If you are wanting to pimp it out go with the stainless. There are tons of threads on the mini 14 to get ideas. Oh...by the way Guy9, sorry about coonfingering your XD in Bible Study the other night. LOL.:ar15:

i work with the "12gauge sissy". he is just bustin my chops. I am intrested in the stainless because it looks cool and im getting a good deal. it also has increased value. Yes ammo is hard to find , but i have some connections to 500 to 1k at a fair price also. And no prob on the xdm its a sweet gun.:D

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    i work with the "12gauge sissy". he is just bustin my chops. I am intrested in the stainless because it looks cool and im getting a good deal. it also has increased value. Yes ammo is hard to find , but i have some connections to 500 to 1k at a fair price also. And no prob on the xdm its a sweet gun.:D
    Nice. Well maybe when you get it, and the weather warms up a little, you can let me try it out. I've always wanted a mini 14. Maybe you can get your friend that bought my AK to bring it. I'm having a little sellers remorse.:ar15:

Top Bottom