• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Huge jump in price? You mean you noticed its an election year? :D

If that's the case, why haven't my AR's doubled? The cheapest I've seen Mini Dracos lately was around $750. I've noticed they are difficult to find, so I get the supply and demand concept. I was wondering if the cause was, perhaps they're no longer being imported.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I love mine, but it's an SBR now. I didn't know that they had increased in value so much. I got mine for less than $350!!! I think it is a simple supply and demand. There is no supply so with little demand, price goes up. Plus ignorant people rush to buy guns during election time. Unless you are in a rush to buy, I would hold off until the stupidity passes.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    I love mine, but it's an SBR now. I didn't know that they had increased in value so much. I got mine for less than $350!!! I think it is a simple supply and demand. There is no supply so with little demand, price goes up. Plus ignorant people rush to buy guns during election time. Unless you are in a rush to buy, I would hold off until the stupidity passes.

I already have a Draco and a Mini. I'm fortunate that I got them on the cheap. I wouldn't mind having a few more but not at current prices. I'm wondering if the lack of supply is temporary or if they will no longer be imported.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I'm planning a road trip to texas if anyone wants to chip in for gas. I figured we could take in some sights, stop by this guys house, slap him with a dirty sock, then drive back.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    I'm planning a road trip to texas if anyone wants to chip in for gas. I figured we could take in some sights, stop by this guys house, slap him with a dirty sock, then drive back.

I call dibs on the Draco!!
    I don't plan on stealing it. I will gladly leave $500 and take it (depending on how much money i have left after slushies, Slim Jims, and pork rinds on the way there).

Top Bottom