• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    A few of us got together yesterday for a day of day of shooting. Bigum,Jclark,Sclark,a couple family friends of the Clarks and myself. we had a great time and shot tons of ammo. I got to try out my new shotgun{Winchester SX3} at first it didnt like cheap wally world shells and would FTE...I took the mag clamp off and the issues went away. Im really impressed with this gun.
    we had a little shooting gallery set up made from trash some A hole dumped...always fun to destory appliances:D
    I had a great time and hope we can all make a habit of doing this.
    DSC00877.jpg

DSC00876.jpg

DSC00875.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

DSC00872.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00869.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00861.jpg

DSC00853.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00844.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00836.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    The fridge is no longer a suffocation hazard. Your public service for the day is satisfied!

Now thats funny rite there!:laugh:
    I was really surprised at what a 9mm did to that...completely passed through when shot at from roughly 20yards.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    We had a blast! You should have seen how much fun Bigum had with the hand clay thrower!! He wouldn't let anybody else use it, I think he had more fun with that than shooting. :):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Yeah, that's what he said.

I sure wish I would have gotten an invite...

You wouldn't have shown anyway.."aww sorry guys..I gotta watch paint dry" or "dang sorry guys..sounds fun...but I gotta trim my nose hairs":laugh:;)
    Jimmy said he sent you a PM. I would of sent ya an invite but I thought it was just gonna be the Clarks and myself...then Jimmy started makin calls and people showed up. we will do it again real soon..I promise. maybe even in a few weeks.:D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Yeah **** you guys, so great tht i had to work........ On the plus side, I know where you were shooting at so I may go have my own fun Tuesday:D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    INGO Spontaneous mini PW Shoot SW Indiana 2/19/11 AAR

Well, got a call from jclark about 3 minutes before he was leaving to shoot with some friends and INGO members out a the stripper pits in Elberfeld. Obviously I wasn't a first choice to come, gauging from the amount of time I had to get ready, but I was glad to get the afterthought invite anyhow...;)

We met out at a top secret location near Bluegrass SWA and proceeded to have a great time shooting lots of appliances, beds, gas tanks, a microwave, vacuum, fan and other stuff. People dump the stuff there... (BAD). But we get to shoot it (GOOD).

INGO members jclark, sclark, relic, Bigum and two of Jimmy's friends participated.

Shotgun fun was a major staple of the action. I learned that I really like tossing them birds. I also learned the relic's a pretty darn good shot... especially with his purdy new shot gun.

I also got the chance to shoot my Kel-Tec Sub 2000 9mm set up to receive Glock mags. Stock, this rifle is really accurate. I was able to hit a small metal target at 80 yards standing 9 out of 10 shots. The thing folds in half to make it a great truck gun. It also takes the same mags as my carry gun, which is even better! Easy to shoot, no jams and way more accurate than I even hoped for.

We also shot ARs, pistols and some other stuff.

Here are my pics from the day along with a video. Hopefully sclark will add her photos and videos to this AAR.

Me standing and shooting my .308AR... jclark's metal target withstood it with ease!
    308standing.jpg

Now here is me on the ground shooting the same beast...
    308ground.jpg

Now here is jclark clearing a jam out of his "my Olympic Arms has never jammed ever even with 2000 rounds through it" rifle...;)
    jimjamming.jpg

And finally the climactic video!
    IMG_0787.mp4 video by BigMatt1969 - Photobucket

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Looks like it was a great time!! the only thing missing was me!! :( :D

You know what... you are right.

You would've had a blast. It was a bunch of rednecks out shooting stuff and shooting the breeze. And then there was me. But hey, they accepted me anyhow! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom