• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rafterman191

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Terre Haute
    At my polling place I noticed more than I ever have. I think Obama has this one again based on his popularity in monitory groups. Anyone else notice a large contingency of minorities voting? Let the people's voice be heard I guess even if you don't agree with it too bad.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Not where I voted, but a guy I talked to at the range said at 6:15 this morning, at his polling place, it was about 25 to 1, African-American to Caucasian. I would expect people voting at 6:15 AM have jobs and might be concerned about the economy. They may not support Obama.

I know the Dems think every African-American will automatically vote for the Democrat and especially for Obama.

I hope we can get past the racist view that you should vote for or against a candidate because of skin color.

That's a hope I have and a change I support.

rafterman191

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Not where I voted, but a guy I talked to at the range said at 6:15 this morning, at his polling place, it was about 25 to 1, African-American to Caucasian. I would expect people voting at 6:15 AM have jobs and might be concerned about the economy. They may not support Obama.

I know the Dems think every African-American will automatically vote for the Democrat and especially for Obama.

I hope we can get past the racist view that you should vote for or against a candidate because of skin color.

That's a hope I have and a change I support.

Interesting observation if they were being honest.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Don't know why this is news to anyone. People typically vote for those that they see as similar to themselves. Catholics came out for Kennedy, Southerners came out for Wallace, Women came out for H. Clinton.

Top Bottom