WTS: MINT RARE W.German SIG P220 9MM EURO W/LOTSA MAGS!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    ****SOLD******

***MORE PICTURES IN FOLLOW UP POSTS***

Up for sale is a minty West German SIG Sauer P220 in 9mm. Euro mag release. This gun was made in 1982 and you can see that I provided a pic of the "JC Date Code" on the frame. I bought this and put it away. When I would come across a magazine for it, I'd buy it. The magazines alone are upwards of $100 EACH and this one comes with 5 of them!!! The box shows some signs of being moved around, but is solid and intact. The original owners manual is also in great shape. Notice the pic I provided of the top of the barrel, virtually NO smiley face...showing that it has either been fired less than one magazine full or none. I have not fired this weapon. It was a safe queen and I can no longer afford to keep safe queens around.

This gun is beautiful and deserves to be used. I have no time or money to collect or go shooting a bunch. Your gain.

$700.00 cash. No trades. Face to face in Northwest Indiana. I will travel a little ways if you are an INGOer with good feedback. Check my excellent feedback. I don't buy/sell junk.

[IM
    G] [/IMG]
    phone365.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

phone366.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

phone367.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

phone368.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

PM Me if you are interested. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    ****SOLD PENDING MEETUP AND FUNDS******

A bunch of interest in this one, thanks guys. Pretty firm on the price due to the availability and value of the magazines, added to the condition of the firearm. I'll consider cash offers, however, magazines may lessen with the deal.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom