• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    These guys look like a couple of skidmarks. I volunteer to be the guy with the real bullet in their firing squad.

Will also be giving my daughter an extra big hug this evening when I get home.

Tell me what caliber and I will provide the ammo. I will also assist. I will be using .22 shorts and plan on it taking all day. I am a good shot. Well, good enough for this.

Small towns are having more of these issues than you know. Nothing to do and all the time and space in the world to do it. Meth and god knows what else.
    Those 2 inbred's need to be put to the exact same torture they exacted on that young girl.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've been using this case as an example to my kids. It's a horrible thing, and I know kids and adults think it can't happen to them. It is a shame our world has trash such as these two in it. I just can't imagine what that girls family is dealing with right now.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    This young gal shouldn't have been wandering around at 1 in the morning. Animals like this seem to come out. Since she was 19, I wonder how this would have played out if she was carrying a firearm?

As for these @#$%&, they need they same treatment.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Part of the story must have been accidentally left off in cut/paste (first paragraph):

According to the affidavit, Buskirk said he and Crosley met with Wolfe near her home in Linton around 8 p.m. Wednesday, June 5, to deliver Valium pills to her, then drove her back to her home and left without her. But Crosley was later texting Wolfe and made arrangements for them all to meet again near her home.

Doesn't sound like just wandering.

Last edited:

jerryv

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Evansville
    Being out late at night on your own, without your parents, is one of those 'rites of passage' that we all went through, in some kind of way. I can remember sneaking out at night to hang out/roam around with a few other young adolescent friends. We never did anything bad though .. just being out like that was 'wrong' and it was apparently all the rebellion we needed at that point in our lives. Back then, no one ever seemed to get hurt by it, unless they got caught by angry parents.

Today things are a lot different. People end up dead, or as murderers .. it's tragic for everyone. The times have certainly been a'changing ..

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Doesn't take a rocket scientist to discern the troublemakers from the good fun folks in the late night crowd.

Art/music person, been out late many a time, no problems.

I agree. Stay away from the shadows.

Times are changing and rapidly. This girl was not out and about for fun and frolic. She was on a mission to score. Mission failed.

92LX

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    In instances like this.....

I think the suspects should be tied to a chair and left in a room alone.....with the victims family.

No questions asked........change of clothes provided.

They need to die. Or they will be let out to kill again eventually.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Today things are a lot different. People end up dead, or as murderers .. it's tragic for everyone. The times have certainly been a'changing ..

I think the only difference today is that we hear about it today. 20+ years ago only the people that live near this area would have known this tragedy had occurred. With 24 hour news and the Internet, today we know about a slew of things we never would have then.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think the only difference today is that we hear about it today. 20+ years ago only the people that live near this area would have known this tragedy had occurred. With 24 hour news and the Internet, today we know about a slew of things we never would have then.

+1.

I recall reading several years ago that overall things like child abduction by strangers has not increased appreciably in the past 60+ years. Our 24 hour news cycle and world communication has made what used to be a local event into a national/international one.

(estranged parent abductions HAVE increased but "stranger danger" incidents have not)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Surely this isn't the only or first indication that these guys were evil? They live in a small town, they have wives and family. Someone had to know.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    +1.

I recall reading several years ago that overall things like child abduction by strangers has not increased appreciably in the past 60+ years. Our 24 hour news cycle and world communication has made what used to be a local event into a national/international one.

(estranged parent abductions HAVE increased but "stranger danger" incidents have not)

Back in the day I bet corn grew a little taller in some rather specific spots...............

Top Bottom