Missouri bill introduced that gives gun owners 90 days to get rid of arms.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brrytrry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    If this keeps up there will be plenty of nice "assault" weapons and high cap magazines available as inmates of the prison states attempt to unload contraband before new laws take effect.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Every one of these laws that has been passed by states like CA & NY... and cities like Wash DC and Chicago.... are unconstituional. And if the NRA won't do more, some team of pro-gun lawyers in each state that has such laws.... should sue the state and take it all the way to the SCOTUS. They would be repealing some laws, shortly.

I lived in MO for 6 years. They are basically a 'pro-gun' state. Lots of 2A defenders there, not to mention deer hunters gamebird hunters, etc. HOWEVER, their are pockets in Kansas City, Columbia (location of the U of MO), and subs of St Louis where the anti-gun Dems are taking a foothold in local and state government. MO residents need to do what WE here in Indiana are doing, and flood their representaives (at all levels) with calls, visits, e-mails, snail mail, etc.... and tell them WE control their job longevity.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Just remember: Missouri lawmakers can propose any laws they want. It certainly does not mean they will pass. This law would, if passed, possibly impact Hoosiers. Although I didn't read it in its entirety, I could see how it would affect our right to carry in that state. The Indiana LTCH is valid in Missouri.

Last edited:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    They seem to be following our "president's" fine example of how to set a blazing fire to the U.S. Constitution.

I would like to see a counter bill introduced that makes it a felony and an act of treason to introduce bills like this one that are so clearly unconstitutional.

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    I say to all these states that are trying to do this, fine put it to a vote so evryone can see how you voted against the 2ND

AlphaSig112

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Lawrence
    Never will this POS go anywhere. It is shocking that it was introduced. I hope they realize this is the most unconstitutional law introduced recently.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Brian Nieves (r-MO 26th District) said:
    To all my 2nd Amendment supporting friends, Let me make this Perfectly Abundantly Clear... The Dems in BOTH the Missouri House & Senate have, and will likely continue, to file Anti-Gun Legislation. Here's the Good News - I am the chairman of the committee in the senate to which ALL gun bills are sent!! ALL Gun Bills, good or bad, must go through me!! I assure you, I promise you, all these Anti- Gun Bills are dead, as in D E A D - Dead!! ALL - ALL - ALL the Anti Gun Bills are DEAD!!

Link to this on his facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/brian.nieves.5095

Top Bottom