• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Mo. Man Tries to Stick Up Clerk Who Also Happens to Be a Four-Deployment Iraq War Vet ? Guess Who It Doesn?t End Well For | Video | TheBlaze.com

Watch the video at the bottom. Man walks into store smoking a cigarette. Clerk tells the guy to put it out. Smoker pulls gun and starts demanding all the money. Clerk blocks gun from being pulled up all the way and pulls his own.

Smoker looks down to see a gun in his mouth. Smoker then backs away slowly and then promptly leaves.

Need to make an animated gif out of this one.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Meanwhile, the store clerk explains that he never fired a shot because the thief’s weapon was never pointed directly at him.

:laugh:

Mind you, the Left is now going to try to hold all gun owners to that standard. Good for the clerk, but the fact that Mr. Thief drew and was in the process of pointing the gun would seem to reasonably engender a fear of imminent serious injury or death, or a forcible felony, in the average prudent person.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Glorious.
    david-tennant-3.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    He adds that he didn’t immediately tell his wife, Pam, about the incident because he didn’t want to upset her. However, she eventually saw a copy of the surveillance footage.
    “It took her a while to calm down,” he said. “But I got all kinds of lovin’ when she came home.”

:rockwoot:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, unfortunately Bad Guy can go terrorize someone else.
    Fortunately, Good Guy doesn't have to clean blood off himself. Or worry about dealing with the court system as a defendant.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I'm actually waiting to hear about the store firing him for having a gun in the store now. No good deed goes unpunished and all that.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Hmmm...Just read the original story out of Missouri. Seems like the clerk has the FULL backing of the store's owners. The only thing he might get in trouble for is NOT pulling the trigger.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I'd bet that the would be robber is currently pondering his life choices.

Doubt it. He now has game tape to study. He will take what he learned from this experience and use that knowledge next time. Like when someone tries to stop you from raising your weapon, and there is a counter between you and them, a quick half step back is all it would have taken for this story to have a completely different ending. Or simply raising the weapon before you are within arms reach. Leopards just don't go changing spots.:dunno:

The clerk did great. He might not have been Bob Munden, but I'd bet that was not the first time he drew that pistol from it's holster.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I'm actually waiting to hear about the store firing him for having a gun in the store now. No good deed goes unpunished and all that.

He looks to be OCing, so I'm guessing he's good on that score.

Poor surveillance camera placement, btw. Should be lower.

Also, good example of why, when you need a gun, it's best if it's immediately accessible on your person.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom